HTEP Ripoffs and MFR

hahninator

Well, for those of us who were fortunate to even get their Hybrid Theory EPs in the mail from the Bandmerch sale that seemed alright but was a big catastrophe in the end, you think that the person getting the HTEP would cherish it, right? After all, they got it for $10, more or less. Nope! Not with this guy!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:X:RTQ:US:1123

Check it out - the absolute douchebag of the day. "Welcome to a wade3_wright1 listing! I am a big Linkin Park fan and just got in a SEALED HYBRID THEORY EP which was re-released in LPU1. These are not for sale anymore so here is one of YOUR prime chances at getting a sought after CD for your collection."

Yep, he got in the $10 HTEP and is reselling it for $130. Incredible. So whoever wade3_wright1 is, we know how big of a fool he is. Thanks for the laugh! It's even funnier when you realize out of the hundreds (and possibly thousands) that ordered the CD, that only a VERY small percentage of them actually have gotten them. So for those that have been lucky enough to be sent one, we know that at least one is an absolute fool. He claims to be a big Linkin Park fan? Possibly, but that doesn't give you the right to rip everyone off.

Lastly, the Music For Relief event turns out to be World United Music Festival, not a Linkin Park series of shows. https://www.worldunitedmusicfestival.com/

Thoughts?

130$??? I mean 130$??????? It's absolut ridiculous and effrontery. I 've received my CD about 2 weeks ago. I would never never sell my CD. I am glad to have the HTEP. Awesome!!!

I really hope nobody will be so stupid to buy this CD for this brazen price. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_evil.gif

I can't believe that guy like, i mean i didn't get the chance to get one myself n feel really bumed out bout it. I would do anythin jus to get myself a copy, that guy must be stupid &/or insane just to sell that for $130...a mean that would have been my copy or any1 else's for that matter {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_sad.gif. This total blows like.

For someone to try to sell the HTEP for that price ($130! {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_eek.gif ) burns me on so many levels not the least being because I didn't get to order one. I hope the person is unable to sell it at any price, period.

What a douche. Reasons why I hate people a whole lot these days. Greedy assholes who take advantage of true fans who would appreciate the ep and here is this ass trying to make not just a profit, but a profit at an astronomical mark up.

that's a smart investor right there :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised if he actually does that. It's probably the reason a lot of people didn't get their EP's, he probably ordered like 20 of them and is going to charge them each for like 150. :D