LPU Members -> New LP.com

hahninator

So why the new website have all things related with the new Game and dont with the new album ?

or the new album and game are related ?

Because the new album isn't done. They're not advertising it yet. Once they set a release date, they're gonna switch the design to fit the theme of it. Just like how LP.com switched from MTM to each singles like GU/WMI/LOATR to RTR and now New Divide.

yeah is true... i dont think that...

with the new album lp will continuous with the same Logo ? or they will change it ?

any news about that ?

Mike said he wants to keep it. I don't know if that refers to the "LP" circle logo, or the actual "Linkin Park" logo that they used on all of their releases since What I've Done. Usually they use two different logos per era (HT had the "stencil" one and the "Asian" one on Frat Party and Meteora had the second "stencil" one and the "gothic" one on Live In Texas), but they've used the MTM era one on everything they've released since then, including WMI, RTR, SFTU, ND and even LPU9 and the 8-bit game.

Edited by Aiman

I think the new site is much better than the current one because it seems like the new site can allow the band to interact with us more than they do.

Take Bungie Game Studios for example (you should know who they, just in case creators of Halo 3) they have been posting blogs, referring to their fans, going on the message boards and interacting with their fans HEAPS! That makes them a much better and unique game studio, maybe Linin Park could do that.

Could we not post screencaps? For once I'd like an LPU exclusive to remain exclusive. If you really want to see it, join.

As for the site I love it. Better then the old one. I just wish the forums were better and the pics at the top were more clear. I love the new video section. Any thoughts of the blog section though. Seems a bit random to me.

One of the pics said "Joe Hahn's Joyroom" :)