Let Down Single - Alternative Versions

Nameless

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have another Let Down [Live] from the single. It's quite different than yours! :blink:

(check my sig)

The one in your sig is from the summer acoustic Vegas show...the version on the single, from Hamburg, is the correct one.

I have another Let Down [Live] from the single. It's quite different than yours! :blink:

(check my sig)

the one you have is the accoustic let down from vegas!!!! the one fabio released is the hamburg one!!

EDIT: 2 guys posting the same during a few minutes! lol

This whole "Don't link to official stuff! But it's OK to do so in the signature" is gettin rediculous :huh: Also, that song is not that new, 15 days old to be precise :P Anyway, definitely gonna buy that CD, since I'm on it (ftw!) and I really hope Fire is from the Hamburg concert too, it was a very good performance in my opinion. Gosh, 7€ for 3 tracks...

I don't get this band. They release all the least interesting songs in my opinion as singles.

Crawl Back In, Let Down = very boring. My least favourite songs of the album. Fire, My Suffering, Too Late and Morning After are way more exciting.

Let Down is perfect for a single lol

It's enough now with all the sig links ;) But in fact those releases are music 'racism' since you can buy only in certain countries (as of now). I don't like this development of the music industry, you just cant get some things legally.

If it's only available in a few countries then fuck it, post it on the forums. I really don't care, lol. It's not like France is going to take down LPL. Regardless of what you do, I'd like a link somehow/somewhere to Let Down Hamburg, lol.

Well IMO, I think it would be pretty stupid if we weren't allowed to post download links to single tracks because a lot of countries can't buy them and they're just usually live tracks or remixes, sometimes b-sides. I don't really see what the big deal is.

It would be amazing if iTunes uploaded all the LP/DBS/FM singles, I would definitely buy them all.

why??? I dont see the point... you would already have them.... and you could always DL the bonus trax or artwork lol

why??? I dont see the point... you would already have them.... and you could always DL the bonus trax or artwork lol

I don't have half of the bonus tracks and I don't know where to download them...

Maybe because FU knows better how it's supposed to sound like? I think on official releases they spend a lot more time on mixing a single live songs too.

The MTM b-sides sound exactly the same as the SBD's. Fu just makes them sound better than they actually performed. He mixed the studio version of Morning After and that sounds just like the rest of the OOA tracks, and we all know how many complaints that got.

• 2 weeks later...