Title: Let Down (2 Track)

Format: Single CD

Release date: 12.Feb.2010

Tracklist: 01. Let Down (Album Version) 02. Fire [Live]

Title: Let Down

Format: Maxi Single CD

Release date: 12.Feb.2010

Tracklist: 01. Let Down (Album Version) 02. Fire [Live] 03. Let Down [Live]

Also Amazon.de has them up for pre-order (Thanks Aiman)

Source: Warner Music Switzerland

Thoughts?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I was assuming they'd save Fire (Live) for the Fire single, but I guess they ultimately decided on making Let Down the final single. Regardless, I like this tracklisting better, obviously because we get another live track over a song from the album.

Also, I like how Fire is only two seconds long lol.

Edited by Aiman

This pretty much backs up my initial thought - The band really likes Inside of Me and would like to release it as a single, but Let Down is probably going to be the last single, so they released Inside of Me on the digital version of the Let Down single just to give it some promotion.

Amazon DE has them up for pre-order.

Nice! So it's confirmed.. let's look forward if it has a different Artwork ;)

This pretty much backs up my initial thought - The band really likes Inside of Me and would like to release it as a single, but Let Down is probably going to be the last single, so they released Inside of Me on the digital version of the Let Down single just to give it some promotion.

Wasn't Inside Of Me also on the Audio CD too? According to the UK/EU Promo.. :o

Nice! So it's confirmed.. let's look forward if it has a different Artwork ;)

Wasn't Inside Of Me also on the Audio CD too? According to the UK/EU Promo.. :o

It was on the radio promo, but there still hasn't been a physical CD single release of Let Down. The only place you can actually purchase Let Down right now is online as a digital download.

Also, the release date (February 12th) is a week before the start of the DBS European tour. It's probably being released then to help promote the shows.

Acoustic versions... unless they were from the CB tattoo performance... lol

Idk about anyone else, but I'd still love to have Crawl Back In from that show. I wonder how it sounds acoustic, I know there's like a small clip but it sucks.

Idk about anyone else, but I'd still love to have Crawl Back In from that show. I wonder how it sounds acoustic, I know there's like a small clip but it sucks.

They seriously should just release the whole show as an EP on iTunes or something. It was a 5-song performance and we already have 2 of the songs, I think it's pretty stupid not to release the full thing.

i think they released it, but i can't find the let down single at itunes! so i don't know where we can get it! but i really like to have the fire and let down live version, cause i was at the hamburg concert and during fire i was singing together with chester;)

I don't get this band. They release all the least interesting songs in my opinion as singles.

Crawl Back In, Let Down = very boring. My least favourite songs of the album. Fire, My Suffering, Too Late and Morning After are way more exciting.