January

hahninator

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh.

I'm sorry to disappoint people. People complain because I don't announce things I'm doing then when I do people complain anyway. Lose lose situation I guess...I guess it's better to just keep everything quiet.

First exclusive was this show in 2 cam mix DVD format with good audio over it. LP/JZ ftw. The guy that got it for me was RyanJ, who I met at Bonnaroo Music Festival the past year. After meeting such a sincere, nice guy, it's hard to believe someone like that would continually lie to you for months and fuck you over in the end. There's more ways to get it like Felipe said so we're still working on it. Just like with Mountain View 2004 in 2007, I'm not going to give up on getting the show - I am positive we will end up getting it someday. No, no Xero or Hybrid Theory shows, but a Grey Daze show is possible in 2010.

Second exclusive I'd like to keep quiet for now. If you liked our whole ordeal with QWERTY I don't think anyone will complain about it.

I just want you to know Felipe, Nick and I (the main 3 behind these huge exclusives) are not trying to fuck any of you over, we're just trying to provide as much cool stuff to the LP community as possible free of charge. I apologize the first big thing went wrong, but I guess that's what I get for running my mouth. Perhaps future exclusives will be kept quiet until the day of (like She Couldn't) unless someone else tries to spoil it (see: LPA).

Meh.

I'm sorry to disappoint people. People complain because I don't announce things I'm doing then when I do people complain anyway. Lose lose situation I guess...I guess it's better to just keep everything quiet.

First exclusive was this show in 2 cam mix DVD format with good audio over it. LP/JZ ftw. The guy that got it for me was RyanJ, who I met at Bonnaroo Music Festival the past year. After meeting such a sincere, nice guy, it's hard to believe someone like that would continually lie to you for months and fuck you over in the end. There's more ways to get it like Felipe said so we're still working on it. Just like with Mountain View 2004 in 2007, I'm not going to give up on getting the show - I am positive we will end up getting it someday. No, no Xero or Hybrid Theory shows, but a Grey Daze show is possible in 2010.

Second exclusive I'd like to keep quiet for now. If you liked our whole ordeal with QWERTY I don't think anyone will complain about it.

I just want you to know Felipe, Nick and I (the main 3 behind these huge exclusives) are not trying to fuck any of you over, we're just trying to provide as much cool stuff to the LP community as possible free of charge. I apologize the first big thing went wrong, but I guess that's what I get for running my mouth. Perhaps future exclusives will be kept quiet until the day of (like She Couldn't) unless someone else tries to spoil it (see: LPA).

thx for the info. sad what happened!

keeping quiet (or at least hyping when everything is ready to go) is always the best thing.

i don't complain about lplive or anything, just thought now would be a good point to actually reveal it.

keep up the great work!

Meh.

lol I always thought it was MFR. It's hard to get it, I've been hunting for it for more than a year now as well I guess. Slickmode is kinda dead they just send you from one team member to another, I'm not sure if they even still have the show. It's a shame we can't really get it, seeing this great setlist and considering it was taped with different cameras and some audio sources were taped.

I'm still not giving it up as long as I don't get confirmation that no one has the show.

Edited by NiKmaN

lol I always thought it was MFR. It's hard to get it, I've been hunting for it for more than a year now as well I guess. Slickmode is kinda dead they just send you from one team member to another, I'm not sure if they even still have the show. It's a shame we can't really get it, seeing this great setlist and considering it was taped with different cameras and some audio sources were taped.

I'm still not giving it up as long as I don't get confirmation that no one has the show.

I have confirmation about it. As i said before, we are still working on it... and as Mark said, we will get it someday, we all hope so.

I personally thought the big exclusive was the pictureboard concert, but i probably was just getting my hopes up too high. It's a shame about being lied to, so it's in no way your fault, so no need to apologize. Can't wait for whats in store for this year! :lol: Heres to hoping that our hopes aren't way too high for the new song on 8-bit!

I have confirmation about it. As i said before, we are still working on it... and as Mark said, we will get it someday, we all hope so.

you have confirmation that someone has the show or what?

I'm still working on that one too, would be a great release.

I personally thought the big exclusive was the pictureboard concert, but i probably was just getting my hopes up too high. It's a shame about being lied to, so it's in no way your fault, so no need to apologize. Can't wait for whats in store for this year! :lol: Heres to hoping that our hopes aren't way too high for the new song on 8-bit!

was a pictureboard concert in 2001

was a pictureboard concert in 2001

"Pictureboard", which, according to Shinoda, was played once live with Bennington, probably some time in 2000 after the name change to Linkin Park

That's all the info that I know or probably anyone who wasn't at the concert knows about it. Why?

Well it's a shame the original exclusive won't be released, I had the feeling it was Smokeout 03 and if it was I'd have loved a pro-shot vid of the song that got me into LP (Nobody's Listening). Otherwise this is gonna be an insane month in the world of LP, new song, DSP's, and this so called new exclusive u guys r releasing!!! Thx for keeping us updated!

get a reply from J is like a xmas day, one time per year... haha.. but im working for another point :P

thx, hope we can get it as soon possible.

You're so sweet! That's why I love you, Felipe!! hahaahaha :lol: .

@ LPL staff: We don't have to complain anything. You gave to us really BADASS stuff free of charge!! Keep it real!

Edited by jurhiat

all i can say about this is: you guys know a lot of things can happen which are out of our control and we still have also a real life beside LPL, all of us put a lot of energy into LPL and try to do our best for the site!! but there are always ppl complainig, never mind what you are doing, if we say we will release this on a fixed date and it doesn't happen there is always a good reason for it!! but we do our best, to release it later!!! so just keep waiting and everything will be released.

Oh, MFR <3 Would have been an amazing exclusive altough I thought the show would be Arizona 2004. xD

So, keep up the great work here, guys. You all are doing an awesome job. I'm sure we will get it sometime and I'm looking forward to the next exclusive :)

if we say we will release this on a fixed date and it doesn't happen there is always a good reason for it!! but we do our best, to release it later!!! so just keep waiting and everything will be released.

you practically said it yourself. don't announce release dates if nothing is fix and there won't be any complaining. i would like to see your reaction if LP announces an album and pushes it back three times while hyping it even more everytime ;) .

no bad feelings intended, just saying.

Edited by Trumtram