New LPUTV - Phoenix And His LPU9 Vinyl

DXIC

wtf....can't find it.

Where is it? If I click play I can see an older episode...and in the videos section it says: Coming soon....

Just press the left arrow and it will go to the newest one.

Funny episode. I'm surprised that the band didn't get 1 - 6 ether lol

i dont think i ever made this statement about the vinyls but i REALLY think instead of making it look cheaply written on the vinyl, band members should have signed the first 6 (members of LP duh) and mail it to the first 6 who signed up. Or like the first 25, then it would have been reasonable . I thought the vinyl was a rip off IMO 85 bucks? fuck that man

but i DO appreciate that the LPU is trying to offer more. (saying that before someone comes and says jUR a M0D j00 kANts haZ baD thought!!!111)

i dont think i ever made this statement about the vinyls but i REALLY think instead of making it look cheaply written on the vinyl, band members should have signed the first 6 (members of LP duh) and mail it to the first 6 who signed up. Or like the first 25, then it would have been reasonable . I thought the vinyl was a rip off IMO 85 bucks? fuck that man

but i DO appreciate that the LPU is trying to offer more. (saying that before someone comes and says jUR a M0D j00 kANts haZ baD thought!!!111)

Disagree. I think it's fuckin' sweet. I love vinyls. Cheaply written? WTF? lol. I think individually HAND NUMBERED ones destroy computer labeled ones...it's more exclusive man. LP signing 1,000 would be ridiculous as fuck. I'd rather us get them signed instead. 85 is worth it for this IMO.

Disagree. I think it's fuckin' sweet. I love vinyls. Cheaply written? WTF? lol. I think individually HAND NUMBERED ones destroy computer labeled ones...it's more exclusive man. LP signing 1,000 would be ridiculous as fuck. I'd rather us get them signed instead. 85 is worth it for this IMO.

i like them too, and i didnt say 1,000. Where did you get that from? Are you assuming the 1,000 because the first 1000 would be numbered? Nahh mann.

ok i dont see how its more exclusive having hand numbered ones written by some random person isn't the equivalent to a computer doing it. Now if it was LP who was doing it thats another thing. The vinyl will probably on the LPU store in a year or two for like 10 -15 bucks

EDIT

Well technically $85 is for everything, including the bonus pack.

what if someone doesnt want the bonus items? What if i had all the cd's but just wanted the vinyl? Yeah...