DBS - Fire Artwork - Next Single?

Nameless

Looking for the Let Down single, I've found this awesome artwork, recently added to the digital download of "Fire".

Posted Image

(Click to enlarge)

I'm not saying that Fire will be the next single, but why they would create an artwork only for the digital release, after few months? (Fire was originally released in September)

Count that only as a rumour, nothing confirmed.

Source: iTunes Store Italy

Thoughts?

The overproduction on Fire kills me inside. Fire in Stuttgart was so awesome and then I heard the studio and it was pure failure. Dang.

He mixed up the vocals at Stuttgart lol I love the studio one because of the backing vocals. They make the song so much better IMO.

Edited by Aiman

The overproduction on Fire kills me inside. Fire in Stuttgart was so awesome and then I heard the studio and it was pure failure. Dang.

I don't see how anybody can prefer the live version of ANY DBS song over the studio version (Let Down being the only possible exception with the awesome live ending compared to the stupid fade-out on the studio version). They suck ass live...and Fire is easily one of the 3 best songs on the album.

Anyway, there are digital releases of non-singles that come with artwork. The iTunes release of Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You comes to mind.

I really am digging the album artwork for Fire...I don't know why because it's so simple but I like it. Fire has always been one of my favorite tracks from the album so it would be cool if it did become a single. I just hope that if there's a music video for it that it's nothing like the other two, there's so many cool concepts they could do for it. For example, remember when Chester said about it in the Shockhound interview:

''And then with "Fire," it's about feeling alone and kind of like an island and knowing that even at that moment, when you feel that way, if you believe you can look up or look outward and know you're not alone.''

It would be cool to have the band on some stranded island or something...kind of like CBI but different.