Muse

Slightly Stoopid

Phoenix

The Bravery

Metric

Vampire Weekend

Cage the Elephant

White Rabbits

* Tickets for both nights on sale Saturday at noon.

No Linkin Park this year, but Dead By Sunrise is playing second on the 12th. Anyone from LPL going? The lineup looks sweet...but AFI headlining over Alice In Chains? Thoughts on the lineup?

Im going. Possibly going to both nights. I only like the bravery and muse and I really want to see muse. Going to night 1 for sure. Period.

EDIT: I heard on K&B this morning they said DBS was 2nd and Anberlin was first, however the email and site say DBS is the opener. Well see...

Edited by MrInfluXion

Yeah I'm definitely going to Night 2 to see MUSE (3rd time seeing them)!!!! I saw them for the first time at the KROQ AAC 2007 in the PIT. Other bands I'm looking forward to is The Bravery (5th time), Metric (2nd Time), Vampire Weekend (2nd Time), and Cage the Elephant. I'll be driving home from the Bay Area coming back from seeing MUSE in Oakland on the 11th.

After that insane weekend, my youtube will be updated with videos. My Youtube Site!

i didn't liked the line up, too weak bands for me

Excited to see:

30 Seconds to Mars

Three Days Grace

Dead By Sunrise

Muse

Metric

Mostly DBS and Metric. There's not enough Metric bootlegs floating around, so seeing a webcast would be nice.

The line-up would have been perfect if they had added Muse to Night 1. I will definitely be going to Night 1; looking forward to see Alice in Chains, Dead by Sunrise and possible A.F.I.

A sidenote: Why the hell is AFI headlining over Alice in Chains? :o I hope it doesn't mean Alice in Chains will have less time to perform. That would suck if that happens. I don't care much for Rise Against so it all depends on how entertaining they are for me to sit through them to see AFI.

311 & Muse back to back sounds pretty awesome to me. Cool that Chaz and Hot Topic By Sunrise will get to rock some eyeliner again on night one though. KROQ is pretty cool for hosting the webcast, though I'm still pissed they didn't show TOOL last time.

dont be pissed at KROQ. Be pissed at tool for their anti camera policy. They requested to NOT be webcasted.

Lineup One would be a lot better if AFI wasnt on the bill they sucked so bad at ulalume. Switch tht shit out for Muse then id def go.