DBS To Play KROQ's Kreep Show 31/10/09

Deafandblind

Amir Derrakh has confirmed via his twitter that DBS will be playing an "invite only" Halloween show for KROQ.

"DBS is playing an invite only KROQ Halloween party here in LA"

More info on KROQ.com

Maybe some LA LPL'ers can get into the gig and get us the setlist!

EDIT:

More Info has come in from the DBS Facebook Profile

Dead By Sunrise will be performing at KROQ's Kreep Show at Social Hollywood on Saturday, October 31! To win tickets to this show, be caller 20 to 800-520-1067 when they tell you. Visit http://www.kroq.com for more info.

the funny thing is that i was bored @lunch (was @college) and though i would go on twitter accounts cuz they aint blocked lol

and i found that out and posted

but thanks for the newswire upgrade

EDIT - anyways i think that the setlist will be the same but anything can happen, maybe a different cover

Edited by heartagram_616

What's with everyone asking about webcasts of EVERY show? Jesus, we get like rarely any LP webcasts, lol, why would every DBS show be webcasted? You guys get too excited for stuff sometimes.

Thanks Adam for the LPU situation. I hope we can get someone we know into the show and get the setlist....

What's with everyone asking about webcasts of EVERY show? Jesus, we get like rarely any LP webcasts, lol, why would every DBS show be webcasted? You guys get too excited for stuff sometimes.

Thanks Adam for the LPU situation. I hope we can get someone we know into the show and get the setlist....

it's very nice that the LPU is giving away some tickets again!! that's what i like about it. same like for the hamburg DBS show, thx a lot adam. anyway i can't go to the show, but i hope everybody who's attending will have a lot of fun. it would be a great birthday present, if i could go to that show, but it's too far away -.-'