LPLive Wide

hahninator

LPLive Wide  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like/want the widenened width of LPL?

• Yes
    • No

http://lplive.net/Wide/

We thought it was a good idea (SergSlim) actually - to expand the width of the site. We wanted to implement a Twitter box on the right and all, and just basically make it so more info can fit on the page.

4.0 is still coming (soon actually), but we wanted to know if the fans wanted us to upgrade to this expanded width version for a bit of time. Place your vote in the comments...thanks!N

mark i see "Warning: include(forum/conf_global.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hahn/public_html/lpliveguide/Wide/index.php on line 176"

when i use the other one

Yeah, I know of it.

It's because whole site is in subfolder. If we change to it, everything will be fine.

News on the main page should be the only thing that's not working in Wide right now correctly.

I dont mind the change really. Its whatever works best for you guys. You just gotta hope alot of people have wide monitors or have set there resolution wider. I might have troubles on my laptop but meh im hardly on it haha.

I dont mind the change really. Its whatever works best for you guys. You just gotta hope alot of people have wide monitors or have set there resolution wider. I might have troubles on my laptop but meh im hardly on it haha.

You need to have at least 1024x768 to see the site correctly.

Are there still at least someone who uses 800x600? :blink: