DBS @ The Roxy

hahninator

So im definitely leaving soon to beat traffic. Theres an Angels game on now and I dont want to get owned by traffic.

Adam if youre still here...can I bring OOA to the M&G or is nothing allowed inside?

yeah that should be fine.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trial code from SFTU doesn't allow you to be in a M&G, some people already tried that

What about the Online Only Pass? I'm pretty sure I remember it including the meet and greet in the past, but I didn't know if things changed. Want to increase my luck as much as possible...

I know there was a girl who got the LPU DBS tickets in Hamburg, and she only had this trial code. So, I think there's a chance to get the m&g as well.

The trial code from SFTU doesn't allow you to be in a M&G, some people already tried that

Yes it does. The trial code gives you a 1 month free membership, and you can access anything with it. M&G included.

Online only gives you a M&G, and I know that because I'm online only and got a M&G in Zurich! lol

On my way home from the show. Was fucking awesome. Pics and vids will be up asap.

ALSO epic thanks to Adam. You fucking made my week dude.

Got some amazing pics. Theyll be on my flickr (look at my sig) shortly. Videos will be on my youtube (again, sig) in a few hours.

As for the setlist, I didnt get it, but I got a pic with it. Yes, its embarrassing.

PICS ARE HERE. Order is messed up, but whatever.

Edited by MrInfluXion