Out Of Ashes acoustic

thefly

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys the acoustic stuff will come, we waited for the actual record we can wait a lil more for the bonus tracks, we waited 8 YEARS for a studio version of Morning After, it'll come to us.

We got a studio version of Morning After in 2006.

I've been thinking lately that it would be awesome if they release like an iTunes EP or something of some rehearsal sessions or some acoustic versions of the songs. They could include 20 Eyes (Studio) on it too. I highly doubt we will ever get something like that though.

I dont do iTunes so I bloody well hope not! xD

I've always found it unfair when bands release stuff on itunes but nowhere else.

Remixed or not, it was still a studio version..

Exactly. A remix is still a 'studio' version. It's funny that after waiting three more years being excited for the original version of Morning After it turns out almost identical. :lol:

I was right it was Amir who said it, not ryan papelbon, but it was Let down. the radio interview i was talking about was when Haninator called and asked Chester, Ryan and Amir about releasing the 20 Eyes cover and those acoustic versions of some Out of Ashes songs. Secondly during the interview, Chester said he wasn't sure why their cover of 20 Eyes hasn't been released yet. Studio fuck up?

I was right it was Amir who said it, not ryan papelbon, but it was Let down. the radio interview i was talking about was when Haninator called and asked Chester, Ryan and Amir about releasing the 20 Eyes cover and those acoustic versions of some Out of Ashes songs. Secondly during the interview, Chester said he wasn't sure why their cover of 20 Eyes hasn't been released yet. Studio fuck up?

Label/management fuckup is more like it. DBS's management throughout this entire album process has been laughably pathetic. Nobody has answers for anything, and nobody, including the band members, knows what exactly is going on most of the time. As far as Chester was aware, 20 Eyes was supposed to be a bonus track on some international editions of the album, just like Morning After. Other than that, he doesn't have a clue.

Ummm... I thought that it was just Ryan and Chaz on Loveline, no?

What, you serious, that the acoustic track we've been waiting for ? Can someone rip it, International viewers cant listen yet.

Is it the July club tattoo version ? Cant wait

And Geki, there is a live snippet of CBI Acoustic already out there

Edited by Subs

What, you serious, that the acoustic track we've been waiting for ? Can someone rip it, International viewers cant listen yet.

PM sent.

Yeap, it's from the Vegas acoustic show.

I've heard the snippet but I'd love to hear the song in full high quality.