Out Of Ashes acoustic

thefly

Could someone please fill me in on the latest status concerning the acoustic renditions of the OOA songs that were supposed to come up some time? I think it was at those "first listen and review" sessions where those were mentioned, but also at other occasions if I'm not mistaken. Do we know when they'll come, or in what form? Do we know if they will be from a performance that is still to come or from a session already recorded?

Thanks.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not so sure that DBS will even release acoustic renditions...maybe someday though. I don't think there will ever be a special edition of the album with a DVD or anything since it's almost the 13th in the US and still no news. Morning After might be the only bonus thing we'll get from DBS and it sounds almost identical to the damn remix. They should have recorded the 06 BOW version with the screaming and shit.

06 BOW Version?

Bucket Of Weenies played it live in 2006 and it was amazing, IMO. The intro and screaming make it awesome. Maybe it was just awesome because Chester was fucked up and having a wild time.

Edited by Geki

Oh yeah - one of the best songs of the show, for sure! I rocked the fuck out during that song!

I cant believe just how good that version is. It tops the 2005 BOW one for me for sure. What an experience that must of been being there during this Lol.

During a recent interview, Amir said that an Acoustic version of Walking In Circles was coming out real soon as in a few days but nothing yet.

Seriously? What inteview? That's fucking awesome! I'd love to hear it. Speaking of acoustic tracks, are we EVER going to get 20 Eyes studio like Chester said we would? Why can't he post it on Twitter...

Seriously? What inteview? That's fucking awesome! I'd love to hear it. Speaking of acoustic tracks, are we EVER going to get 20 Eyes studio like Chester said we would? Why can't he post it on Twitter...

It was one of those radio interviews that I got from the news section, can't remember, but it was put up recently, we'll probably get everything all at once hopefully

I've been thinking lately that it would be awesome if they release like an iTunes EP or something of some rehearsal sessions or some acoustic versions of the songs. They could include 20 Eyes (Studio) on it too. I highly doubt we will ever get something like that though.