Las Vegas / Twitter

hahninator

Dead By Sunrise will be playing their first full US show on October 1st in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Wasted Space @ Hard Rock Hotel. This is their first show of the month before they head off to do random one-off shows around the world, including Germany and other countries. Those full dates will be announced soon.

Who will be attending the show? Didn't Chester say that he was doing the entire album live? If you're going, let us know what the setlist was! We'd love to hear your review of the show.

Also, it's come to my attention that our good friends at LPProjekt.com now have over 10,000 followers on their Twitter account. Incredible! .....Can LPLive possibly beat that? We've got 360....maybe we can get a few thousand. http://twitter.com/lplive if you'd like to follow us (we update on smaller things more frequently via Twitter/Facebook if you're not following us on either, by the way).

I just got into the whole Twitter thing, which I think is pretty cool actually. You can update it from your phone, so I'll be updating LP setlists via my phone at future shows. Is "Tweeting" setlist updates the future of LPLive? Hmm.

lol man, i think this thread will get no replies until the OOA leak one is up xD

Btw, the idea of making a sort of "LPL Street Team" would be great.. a list of all LPL user that can be on all the LP\DBS\JK\FM? shows in their zone.

What do you guys think?

lol man, i think this thread will get no replies until the OOA leak one is up xD

Btw, the idea of making a sort of "LPL Street Team" would be great.. a list of all LPL user that can be on all the LP\DBS\JK\FM? shows in their zone.

What do you guys think?

sounds good to me, there's a lot of shows in LA, with the Roxy, the Wiltern, Staples center etc, so I'd be happy to help out.

LP\DBS\JK\FM :lol:

What do you guys think?

Awesome! I know I'm going to every show in New England next time they tour the US

I think twitter is the future for us.

We dont need to give out cell phone numbers to random people over the internetz any everyone can see the setlist (including twitpics).

EDIT: DUDE nameless whered you get those epic sig icons for twitter / facebook / gmail?

Edited by MrInfluXion

I'm going to the Vegas show tomorrow night =) So pumped for it. Plan on gambling most of the day today so I can be well rested fro the show tomorrow. I'll get around to following LPlive and all on twitter later on.

good luck on your gambling hope you have a great time

i think LPLTV would be good. Someone who has a good camera to go and film parts of the show and compile them with clips of members of the board meeting up at the shows. Im going to do that for Ulalume see what happens

Good idea. we should call Mark Fiore to do that :)

haha jk

but its really a good idea, and the LPL Street Team too :D

don't forget to follow @LPUnderground and @heydudeimadam. I always tweet from LP events in LA (video shoots, concerts, LPUHQ, DBS stuff, etc.) and I'll definitely tweet from the roxy show on Oct 19.

Edited by Adam

I think twitter is the future for us.

We dont need to give out cell phone numbers to random people over the internetz any everyone can see the setlist (including twitpics).

EDIT: DUDE nameless whered you get those epic sig icons for twitter / facebook / gmail?

Private phone number on internet? lol no thanks.. Updating via sms\twitter is great

(for the icons i just googled for it, try "social networks icons", "windows live messenger" etc)