DBS To Play New York & Los Angeles

Nameless

According to Livenation.com, Dead By Sunrise will play at the The Gramercy Theatre of New York (NY).

The show will be on Wednesday 10/14/09 at 8:00 PM (EST)!

The tickets will be on sale starting tomorrow at 10am!

Source here.

According to Ticketmaster.com, they will also play at The Roxy Theatre of Hollywood (CA).

The show takes place on Monday 10/19/09 at 7:30 PM (PST).

Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am! Ticket price: $21.50

Source here.

The dates have been added to the Dead By Sunrise tour page here.

Who will attend either of these shows?

What the hell kind of tour schedule is this? LOL

East coast -> West coast -> East coast. Pretty funny. Hope we get a Miami, Atlanta or Nashville show somewhere in there! I also hope they have a song in the set Mike can collab on in Los Angeles, or even Chris Cornell or something.

Why only USA????? and what about europe? chester and Julien-K told they will come to germany and UK as well!!

A London show at the time of the album release is confirmed and the German DBS page just announced that one song performance on 10/10 in Germany, so I'm sure there will be a full show in Germany at some point around 10/10.

A London show at the time of the album release is confirmed and the German DBS page just announced that one song performance on 10/10 in Germany, so I'm sure there will be a full show in Germany at some point around 10/10.

i hope you are right, Mark!! i heard the prelistening at Hamburg will be in 2 weeks so maybe the play a show at hamburg around that time or somewhere else in the northern part!!!

http://www.bol.de/shop/bde_mu_hg_startseit...jumpId=12551751

That's a german webpage like amazon, but I think amazon doesnt offer samples of the whole record, only Crawl Back In and My Suffering live. On this page there are samples of all songs!

So take a look, sounds great!

Please submit news in the Got News? section of the forums HERE.

Don't think so! All these confirmed dates in L.A., New York, Las Vegas, and the one-song performance here in Germany (and most likely London) will not be "tour dates" - just special single performance dates in rather small venues, I think. They might just be a "test" for the real tour, and I'd say they are gonna start this real tour in early November, most likely in Europe, and then hit the States afterwards.