Crawl Back in [Maxi Single CD]

Nameless

There's nothing really to be excited about, we have the song.

The HQ Live My Suffering on here is the thing to get excited about. No way in hell is this the club tattoo version, but nevermind.

I'm definitely not saying the MS on the single will be from the Club Tattoo show, but there's always that 1% chance that it could be. Who knows, DBS actually have been doing good lately, they gave us Fire early which was pretty awesome and I'm almost positive the fans had something to do with that.

holy christ! they can do whatever they want!!! if mike wants to remix a song, he should go for it if chester is ok with that. there is not one reasonable thing why he shouldn't.

Why does everybody have to criticize fucking everything that the band or band members do? Seriously, LP fans are the absolute WORST when it comes to that. All the other fansites I visit for my other favorite bands have fans that don't criticize every single thing until the core. It's getting a bit ridiculous. I'm not saying I've been innocent, however. I think we should all, as in Lplive, should just work on that.

That would suck ass if he remixed one.

+1 LP style is totally different from DBS one

I think if Chester can guest on Where'd You Go and Enth E Nd at Fort Minor shows, Mike can remix a Dead By Sunrise song.

i think if brad can remix FM, then Mike, who has remixed for Depeche Mode (a huge influence for JK) can remix DBS.

Why does everybody have to criticize fucking everything that the band or band members do?

you dont get it right? im not criticizing the band AT ALL! rather then all the persons in this topic saying mike shouldnt remix a DBS track / shouldnt be involved in anything with DBS because chester wasnt with fort minor.

if you would've read properly you might have seen that i stated "they can do whatever they want!!!" refering to creative freedom a band has in anything they are willing to do. my god, is that so hard to understand?

everyone saying "they shouldnt, they shouldnt, they shouldnt!!!!111!" are the ones you might yell at.

and i agree btw, LP fans are in top regions when it comes to ignorance. but that's nothing new since 2002 and you know what? they will grow up and open their eyes :). sad thing is, a new generation will follow their steps and be ignorant all over. nothing i didn't experience before with many other people (including myself years ago).

Edited by Trumtram

you dont get it right? im not criticizing the band AT ALL! rather then all the persons in this topic saying mike shouldnt remix a DBS track / shouldnt be involved in anything with DBS because chester wasnt with fort minor.

if you would've read properly you might have seen that i stated "they can do whatever they want!!!" refering to creative freedom a band has in anything they are willing to do. my god, is that so hard to understand?

everyone saying "they shouldnt, they shouldnt, they shouldnt!!!!111!" are the ones you might yell at.

and i agree btw, LP fans are in top regions when it comes to ignorance. but that's nothing new since 2002 and you know what? they will grow up and open their eyes :). sad thing is, a new generation will follow their steps and be ignorant all over. nothing i didn't experience before with many other people (including myself years ago).

He wasnt talking about you. He was agreeing with your point and adding to it ;) I agree. Sometimes people just dont realize the band can do whatever the fuck they want. They are still raking in the dough

Holy shit! Misplaced drama... If some random guy with no remix skills remixes an LP track and it sounds horrid, who cares if Mike remixed a DBS track (which I don't think will happen anyway...) At least it'd be decent, and it's not like YOU have to listen to it, maybe there are other people interested?

Regardless, I'm looking forward to this, only because we will get a high quality versions of My Suffering, although there are some very good versions already available.

I'm willing to bet there will be at least one Julien-K remix of a DBS song at some point in the future, and it'll probably wind up on a single if it's not released online.

Yes, I think so, too! And I also think it is likely that Mike might remix a DBS song at one point. I mean, he has even remixed JK before, so why shouldn't he maybe do it for DBS?

Mike is one of the best producers of all time. He can do hip hop/ rock and alternative. Don't be so ignorant to say Mike can't remix dbs, because dbs would be lucky if Mike actually did remix one of their tracks.

LOL I never said Mike couldn't remix DBS. I just said I wouldn't want him to. I never said Mike was a shitty producer, musician or artist for that matter. Mike is actually my favorite member of the band. I just get annoyed when every post you have is always basically saying that it's not good enough if it's not directly involving Mike. I think Chester is amazing at all his work too. That's why Mike and Chester together create my favorite band: Linkin Park.

Honestly, I just don't think Mike's style of remixing would fit with DBS's pure rock sound. Although, we've only heard 2 out of the 12 songs on the album (not counting Morning After) so it's very possible that one of those tracks would be appropriate for Mike. Honestly, do you think a Shinoda remix of Fire or Crawl Back In would turn out that great? Idk.