Asian Setlists

hahninator

[AndOne] has added the rest of the setlists from the Asian leg of the 2009 tour - you can view them on our 2009 page here. However, we are still missing a few confirmations on sets, like Osaka, Okinawa, Taipei, and a few more.

There have been a few highlights such as 'Bleed It Out' at Macao - check it all out on the pages. You can actually view the video

of Mike rapping verse 1 of 'Papercut' over it! Hands down major props to Mike for changing the setlist so much this year! In one tour we've gotten him to rap parts of: 'Hands Held High', 'Reading My Eyes', 'Bloc Party', 'High Voltage', 'Papercut' (rare for this tour), 'A Place For My Head', and 'Dedicated' over songs such as 'Points Of Authority', 'Bleed It Out', and 'Crawling'. Thanks Mike!

If you have any information we need, let us know please! Thanks! Hope you're enjoying 'Crawl Back In'!

Nice! I guess he figured that song works better with a faster tempo song like Bleed It Out. And don't forget Step Up. :P

EDIT: Does Rob's hair in that video remind anyone else of a little girl? XD what is he wearing on his head? It looks like a hairband. Maybe to keep it out of his eyes while he's drumming but it looks silly.

Edited by Xero21

It was a pretty good tour overall in my opinion, I liked when DBS played with LP and we got to hear 'Fire', 'Crawl Back In' and the new 'My Suffering' for the first time. I loved New Divide live, I hope it's in future setlists. I loved Mike doing random verses over POA and the new POA intro too...Session into Given Up was also cool. I don't think it was the BEST setlist ever, but I liked it. I think they were just doing the summer shows for some time off and to do some make-up shows, in China for instance, and play some countries they haven't played before.

Ok, I have to say this. I know I'm going to be wrong but I have to say it. No Roads Left 8/22/09 in Pomona, CA! It's going to happen. I can feel it. This will probably be the last chance for it to happen before the new album comes out next year. And to be honest, I don't think it will ever be performed live if it doesn't happen before the next album comes out. NRL 8/22! I'm predicting it.