• My December/One Step Closer
    • With You/One Step Closer
    • Don't Stay/One Step Closer
    • One Step Closer/Faint/BIO
    • Wake/Bleed It Out/Faint
    • No More Sorrow/Faint/OSC/BIO
    • What I've Done/OSC
    • BTH/One Step Closer

No More Sorrow extended intro with the kabuki (ignore spelling) creates a great atmosphere. Close with Faint and it's extended outro.

One Step Closer was always a great closing song but it had it's peak in 03/04 when the Reanimation bridge was played. The extended outro the song has in 08 works when the song opens a set, but ruins the ending of a show in my opinion.

how in the world is the kabouki boring? thats like the msot epic part of the show! lol. wake/given up was godly with it. go look at the hannover videos of WID opening...the lights on the kabouki were SICK. huge buildup then bam it drops and its mike shinoda on the keys. epic.

how in the world is the kabouki boring? thats like the msot epic part of the show! lol. wake/given up was godly with it. go look at the hannover videos of WID opening...the lights on the kabouki were SICK. huge buildup then bam it drops and its mike shinoda on the keys. epic.

I'm not going to change my opinion. I love PR07 style opening more than kabouki.

And during PR style intro after song's intro everyone starting scream very loud, because band shows up only when song's "kicker" starts. Huh, my English suck, so I can't say everything what I'm want to say. No Matter...

well i´ve heared no more sorrow as beginner (with full extended intro) and faint as closer and i have to say:

AWESOME ! {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_smile.gif

this is the reason why i picked this one^^

don´t stay / osc is also nice, but nms/faint is better {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_razz.gif

My fav's r the WID opener and the With You openers. However I loved the Wake/Given Up intro at mad sq. garden cuz the band gave off so much energy tht u cud feel it in the stadium. They looked really pleased to be at this huge venue.

• 3 weeks later...

With You/ One Step Closer

Too godly in my opinion!

By the way, I think it would be the most unprofessional shit if LP would start a show with "My December" anytime again. Sorry guys, but I'm done with that song, especially as an opener it would suck even more...

Edited by Cure_4_the_Itch

With You / One Step Closer.

Curtain drop/CMOOOOOOON absolutely dominates Don't Stay opening. The late 04 Don't Stay intro is godly but With You is a fucking riot live and you can see it from all the DVDs.

I almost went that way but I ended up going with the Don't Stay opening. Always loved it.

For me, the best opening was With You with the kabouki drop. That was just epic.

The No More Sorrow intro with kabouki is a close second, the first time I saw that I was completly blown away! I wish they'd use it more frequently, it's awesome.

I actually think Faint made the best closer. One Step Closer is one of those songs that can really work for everything, but I don't like it being the last of songs. I'd rather not have the extended outro on it, it just ruins the whole build up to "...Break!" and without it, it just seems too sudden.

'One Step Closer' is GREAT as the opening or the closing either way.. so, ill say..

'No More Sorrow' with the EXTENDED intro is awesome as fuck.. such a great opening.

but yeah Don't Stay, Wake/Given Up, With You, Papercut, What I've Done wouldn't be bad either.

and 'One Step Closer' as the closing song..like i said earlier on a different topic, have the 'Reanimation' bridge along with the new intro and outro..that would be sweet as hell.. oh yeah, and havin Jonathan Davis comin singing the Bridge would be awesome to.

Edited by Dennis18