28.07.2009 - Zürich, Switzerland

Linkin Park will be playing their next show at the Hallenstadion in Zürich, Switzerland. This is the band's second show there...the first being in 2007 on the first big European tour for Minutes To Midnight.

Some people consider this show Switzerland's makeup show for last year, when the band cancelled at the last minute due to Brad having an ear infection. That show was to be played in Interlaken at the Greenfield Festival.

Mike has been changing the setlist himself a bit for this tour - check older show threads for that info, or just check the setlist pages. Perhaps he will keep it up and do either what he did in St. Petersburg ('Hands Held High' into 'Crawling') or maybe something new. I have an LPU Meet And Greet for the show so I will be asking him to do verse 1 of 'Reading My Eyes' over 'Bleed It Out' right after the drum solo - wish me luck!

If anyone from LPLive is going to this show and would like to meet [AndOne] and I, we will be having an LPLive 'Meet And Greet' AFTER the show. Simply come to the box office after the show and wait. We will have a sign that we will hang on the wall that will say 'LPLIVE.NET MEETING SPOT'. Be patient, it might take us 10-20 minutes after the show to get there. Hopefully we can say hey to some of you!

Today, [AndOne] and I traveled to Frankfurt to meet fellow site member 'sckofelng' and spent some time with him. We checked out a lot of cool stuff and had a great day. I can't post pictures yet because the LPLive bandwidth might take the site down (seriously - we had like 90,000 downloads of She Couldn't so far!), so I have to wait until August 1st.

Hopefully I'll see some of you tomorrow!

Hey can u ask if they play NRL anytime? mybe next tour? but please ask!!

don't get me wrong, but the question he chose is better than those cause i really doubt that NRL will ever be played, so he rather asks for now and not for the future

Edited by sckofelng

If anyone from LPLive is going to this show and would like to meet [AndOne] and I, we will be having an LPLive 'Meet And Greet' AFTER the show. Simply come to the box office after the show and wait. We will have a sign that we will hang on the wall that will say 'LPLIVE.NET MEETING SPOT'. Be patient, it might take us 10-20 minutes after the show to get there. Hopefully we can say hey to some of you!

Good idea, I'll try to be there ;-)

Thanks guys! See you at the meeting spot. We will try to be there as fast as we can after the show. We like to usually say hi to the soundboard crew first but then we will go out to the box office to meet you all. It will be a lot of fun!!

Sold out? Wow!

hey i dont know if you guys have seen this on dbs myspace page today but here it is:

Dead By Sunrise Performance Dates

Dead By Sunrise will be performing a special three song set as part of Linkin Park’s show on the following dates:

7/30 – Stuttgart, Germany

8/1 – Stevenage, UK

8/2 – Graefenhainichen, Germany

8/8 – Chiba City, Japan

8/9 – Osaka, Japan

8/22 – Pomona, CA

so now we know its three songs. sorry if this a double post or already been announced

Good luck Mark !

I have an idea .. what about asking Mike to do the 1st 'Dedicated' verse over the Points Intro?

It'd be awesome :D

That would be amazing...but I think Mike would have to look it up online like they did with RME at SS06. HAHA. I'd also love to see the first verse from Remember The Name over POA, I always have wanted since they first started having Mike rap over POA in 07.

i'm so glad about tomorrow. i'm so nervous is that normal or i am just crazy??? XD

for meeting?

i can explain from more than first hands experience that it is normal that you are nervous

when i was in the train to frankfurt, i felt totally sick of the nervousity ;)

for the show actually as well, was at frankfurt 08, in the hall i got sick of the warmness xP

Edited by sckofelng

It would be so great if we could meet Mike and I could get him to sign the CD.

TO MARK AND LPLIVE

-Mike

How awesome.

hell yeah this would be epic

worth of the CD then (if the song would have remained unreleased):

?? ouch for those who would have wanted to buy this xD