05. No More Sorrow

06. Lying From You

07. Points Of Authority + Place For My Head

08. What I've Done

09. Leave Out All The Rest

10. Numb

11. Breaking The Habit

12. Shadow Of The Day

13. Hands Held High (first verse acapella)

14. Crawling

15. In The End

16. Bleed It Out

17. New Divide

18. Faint

19. One Step Closer

Duration: 01:19:23

Video: MPEG4 Video, 1280x720 (16:9), 24fps, 12,1 Mbps

Audio: AAC, 48000Hz, 2 ch, 192 Kbps VBR

Size: 3,43Gb

Part I: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A5RR9GHH

Part II: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7OTUSQZN

Part III: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RISJ01VQ

Part IV: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W96RYJMW

awesome, just awesome

thank you very much!

hope to trade the full HD soon with you!

The St. Petersburg show last night was OFF THE HOOK. Those kids know how to rock. The band came off the stage saying it was one of the top ten shows of their career. Pretty cool.

Words from the ole Poochinator

yeah! we rock at the show as much as we can! i was with my crew in the pit (the 'fan-zone' - organizers called it).

it was my second LP show and i must say - The Best One, despite of the tracklist was shorter - the ambience was incredible, everyone was so excited, happy and dedicated. We sang almost every word of every song, and after we sang a part of ITE Mike applauded to us. I really was proud of all the fans, no matter the fact that me & my crew was from different country now...

who interested there is my:

- photos

- video (download) There you can find also a direct link to download Budweizer's video rip in HD(720p) and SD(720x400 of a 3 time less weight. And watch on YouTube (shoot by my crew)

- review

(but it's in russian, since it's my native language and main language of my fan site. but if some people interested i can translate it (or someone else can do it))

Hey.

I need some advice maybe.

Do you know bazinga!.com site? I thought that it is good site, but actually there are good people, but bad admin. 

There are online-shop on this site (http://bazinga!.com/index.php?page=shop&id=main&this_id=text), sure I'm not against it, but.. I have shared links of full concert on the forum for fans, and some time later I saw my record in the bazinga!.com shop. They did it without my agreement on it. Now I'm absolutely against it, I don't want them to sell my bootleg, and I have sent several letters to the admin, but he absolutely ignored it. Also I have made a request on the forum, but admin or moderator have cleaned it.

http://bazinga!.com/index.php?page=shop&am...mp;this_id=lot3 (Live St.Petersburg, 26.07.09, Russia, ~ 3520 Mb (в формате HD))

Thnx for advices in advance.

Edited by budweiser

hey budweiser!

I dont want to judge anyone and tell who's wrong and who's right

I just want to let you know that for many fans all over the post-soviet space to buy the gig on dvd is the only chance to watch and hear it, they just can not download such a huge file, their internet sux a lot, unfortunately.

Edited by April

hey budweiser!

I just want to let you know that for many fans all over the post-soviet space to buy the gig on dvd is the only chance to watch and hear it, they just can not download such a huge file, their internet sux a lot, unfortunately.

That is very lame reason for selling bootlegs. The main reason why bazinga! does it - to earn money. They earn money on fans for everything connected with LP. They care about fans in the last turn.

Nowadays most of the normal cities have cheap unlimited Internet. If fans can pay for a DVD with shows, they surely can pay same money for Internet and download all those shows somewhere.

hey budweiser!

Hey. It was reason for bootleg sellers several years ago, but now I can't believe, that there are no way to download concert.

Admin deleted my record from the list, and added other ("~ 2770 Mb"), I don't know what is it.

That is very lame reason for selling bootlegs. The main reason why bazinga! does it - to earn money. They earn money on fans for everything connected with LP. They care about fans in the last turn.

Nowadays most of the normal cities have cheap unlimited Internet. If fans can pay for a DVD with shows, they surely can pay same money for Internet and download all those shows somewhere.

I'll take that even one step further - There's an old trading term known as B&P (blanks and postage) whereas someone who wants a show contacts a person who has it and arranges to send blank discs and enough to cover the return postage on those discs. Many traders I began trading with used it to obtain most of their early collections.

If bazinga! admin and staff had the correct intentions and truly wanted to serve the fans, they'd do something similar as I know that domestic postage can't be as expensive as what they're selling copies for.

bazinga! are PINK DONUTS

too bad that russia's law does not stop them (it seems like it)

otherwise they would have to pay billions i bet

they credit NOTHING

so yeah... fuck them

Actually, I think that LP management should stop them. 

I know rammstein fans community better, than LP fans community, and I can say, that if russian rammstein fan site would make online-shop like bazinga! - this fan site would be closed by band management.

Actually, I think that LP management should stop them. 

I know rammstein fans community better, than LP fans community, and I can say, that if russian rammstein fan site would make online-shop like bazinga! - this fan site would be closed by band management.

I'm sure that management is aware of the site, they're familiar with quite a few fansites, given the number that have been shut down or sent cease & desist orders over the years. It might be that they're unable to due to international laws... dunno.

But I've got to agree, something's got to be done. At the very least, Russian fans should be given alternative information pointing them to alternate sources - maybe a mass email campaign?

lol i'm sorry but pls dont think that the russians are so stupid, they'll never pay money for what they can get for free.

Most of the russian fans know such sites as lplive, lptimes, linkinparkbr, linkinlady, chestington etc. and they use these sourses, dont worry )))

Some fans are just too young, 13-15 years old, they dont understand english and dont know how to use browsers.

Let the russian admin mind his own business and be responsible for it, the rest is the matter of time.

This site really rules ;)

The Russian fans are not silly. It simply to search for laziness alternative sources. Then they would not be registered at bazinga! in LPU. Into the shop account. Not everywhere now the good Internet. Here also buy.

Let the russian admin mind his own business and be responsible for it, the rest is the matter of time.

This site really rules ;)

Nda...  :blink:

Actually... I think that vtlp & bazinga! gonna be burned in hell.((

Edited by budweiser

Hey.

I need some advice maybe.

Do you know bazinga!.com site? I thought that it is good site, but actually there are good people, but bad admin. 

There are online-shop on this site (http://bazinga!.com/index.php?page=shop&id=main&this_id=text), sure I'm not against it, but.. I have shared links of full concert on the forum for fans, and some time later I saw my record in the bazinga!.com shop. They did it without my agreement on it. Now I'm absolutely against it, I don't want them to sell my bootleg, and I have sent several letters to the admin, but he absolutely ignored it. Also I have made a request on the forum, but admin or moderator have cleaned it.

http://bazinga!.com/index.php?page=shop&am...mp;this_id=lot3 (Live St.Petersburg, 26.07.09, Russia, ~ 3520 Mb (в формате HD))

Thnx for advices in advance.

Well budweiser, welcome to our club )) There is nothing to surprise about. That's what they do. I must say the only good thing about that site (i can't call it a "fan site") is that it well-known in Russia and in countries around it and have a lot of fans on message board. And some of their newsmakers and promoters are good guys too, but admin is a totally piece of shit. I personally hate him for many things, have a huge quarrel with him. He show no respect to other admins of LP fan sites, bootleggers, fans and others. What i can say about a man, who sells LPU 8 Online Only Pass for more then $38, when it officially costs $15. Ok, considering all the costs it is $20 at most.

He fleecing fans by many ways, and the shop - is one of them. The selling the bootlegs or other media material is not a such crime when it for good reason, like help other fan to get a record of the show of his favorite band when he have dial-up and would have to download it for a couple of month instead (there are fans with such problems in our countries). But all about the price of this service. If it = price of DVD-R disc + shipment + $1-2 for the work, then i think it's OK and quite acceptable, or fan ships the discs and a certain amount of money to ship back. But when it goes with prices like on bazinga! it's totally not acceptable and shameless.

As for you budweiser, i think there's nothing you can do about it. That dickhead admin will continue to ignore your letters. Unless you go to St. Petersburg and break his head off )))

P.S. I think soon, on my content instead of my "LPCrimea" watermark i'll put something like: "Not for sale or upload to bazinga!" ))))))))))))))))))))

P.P.S. sorry for my straightforward "french" guys. I can't say about this thing in a different way.

Edited by STINGER_LP

hell yeah this was an awesome post stinger!

i do not want to get another post from one of the mods so i rather right nothing bad :D

but all i can say about what you wrote is: it is really poor what they do, and that good point is a negative one as well cause many get ripped off of this site!

you mean LPL rules, not bazinga!, don't you? :P

lol yeah it was a compliment for LPL, i personally think lplive guys do awesome work!

bazinga! is fine,a very informative site, there are very cool guys-members of the russian message board who always help noobs, i just dont want you to hate the russian fans and Russia coz you dont like their admin....

bazinga! is fine,a very informative site, there are very cool guys-members of the russian message board who always help noobs, i just dont want you to hate the russian fans and Russia coz you dont like their admin....

Nobody wants to say that all Russians are bad or whatever else. Nobody hates all Russians. All we do - is hate bazinga!.com website and its admin specifically for what he does, also personally I hate some of the forum moderators for their work there. They delete all the posts they don't like without any explanation, especially when it goes to criticism of the website or message board. Childish behavior.

Personally I don't like people who protect that website, because they are blind in what they do and what they say.

This is one of such examples - torrents.ru

Yeah, they steal everything too. She Couldn't, Mountain View 04 THAT THEY RESOLD IN THEIR STORE!!!, Plaster.

Every exclusive I've ever had, they've stolen it and claimed it as their own.

I agree with you. They want to make a name from themselves. They download it and reupload it without permission.

They also add their site name onto some hi-res pix. I'm sure they got it somewhere.