New Divide Video without Transformers footage

[AndOne]

Much better. Still not enough of Phoenix though, wonder if they will ever explain his lack of appearances, I still think he hurt his hand more than they let on.

i know that isn't the best place to quote but....

The music video features scenes taken from the movie, along with shots of the band inside the Tomb of the Primes (The 7 original Transformers) while performing the song. A lot of special effects are also seen and the video is heavily edited in places making use of thermal cameras and using flying food parts as texture around a lot of the thermal imagery. Despite many rumors of the female in the video being Megan Fox and even vocalist Chester Bennington's wife Talinda, she is a hired actress with similar features to Megan Fox. According to Talinda, she is only shown in the thermal lens to look more like Fox. Bassist Dave Farrell is not seen in shots of the whole band performing, he had hurt his wrist during the first day of filming so it is presumed this is the reason for his lack of appearance in the video. He is somehow present between some of the transition effects, particularly in the screenshot.

Posted Image

i hope this helps with all the speculation