"Over Each Other" Coming Soon?

LPLStaff

If this song releases soon, we are absolutely going to get a fourth song before the album release.

I kinda wish that they hadn't released HITC so soon after The Emptiness Machine, but I get that for it to tie into the whole League of Legends thing, they kinda had to. I'm hoping that we don't get Over Each Other until the last week of October so they don't really have time to release another single.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think we need to worry that they'll rush out the new songs. Given how enthusiastic the band is and how well they're bonding, I wouldn't be surprised if the creative process is positively affected and the wait between From Zero and the next album will be one of the shortest ever! 

24 minutes ago, leftshoe18 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we got an extended version of From Zero next summer, honestly, but the soonest I would expect another album is late 2026/early 2027.

I think there is absolutely no problem to release "From Zero (Deluxe Edition)" next year with some new songs.

I think people hearing Colin who said that there are some new songs in the making already thinking about new album instead of deluxe edition of FM.

1 hour ago, leftshoe18 said:

Sinceramente, eu não ficaria surpreso se tivéssemos uma versão estendida de From Zero no próximo verão, mas o mais breve que espero de outro álbum é no final de 2026/início de 2027.

2027 I Need Box set from MTM20th :)