Countdown on linkinpark.com

DCrecelius

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, bloodbath said:

They're a band which recently changed to a female vocalist after two male predecessors. And they've done it pretty well I'd say

damn I didnt know they changed vocalists, sick! thanks for the update 

3 hours ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

She's cool but she's not that versatile Lizzy is the perfect girl for classic hard rock bands.

Yeah. like, would be perfect for stuff like NMS or THP but yeah not so versatile

For me still oke till new singer can perform screams and sing , the rest of this male or female doesn't matter. I just want be at the event and listen live songs :D so stop crying about no linkin park without CB. They still can go on tour and make new music and only this I want. We have to move on, dont be stuck in the past.

3 minutes ago, wenom1000 said:

For me still oke till new singer can perform screams and sing , the rest of this male or female doesn't matter. I just want be at the event and listen live songs :D so stop crying about no linkin park without CB. They still can go on tour and make new music and only this I want. We have to move on, dont be stuck in the past.

well if you say so

19 minutes ago, Cesar656 said:

Honestly, id rather have shinoda and no new singer

it can be that way you know. but then, some fans will ask Mike to change the band name. with or without new singer. that's sick. 🤢 🤒 

8 minutes ago, wenom1000 said:

as long as the new singer can do the justice, it doesnt even matter. willing to spend concert tix for LINKIN PARK than those tribute band.. 😅

Just going to post this so I can have my "told you so" moment in case I am right (and no one will remember it otherwise anyway):

I still maintain my theory (with absolutely no evidence) that LP will show up on the list of VMAs performers eventually and the "so far 🤫" in their tweet makes me think so even more (like "there is one more but we can't talk about it yet"): https://x.com/vmas/status/1828508954374111478
Edited by Coizu

7 minutes ago, Coizu said:

Just going to post this so I can have my "told you so" moment in case I am right (and no one will remember it otherwise anyway):

I still maintain my theory (with absolutely no evidence) that LP will show up on the list of VMAs performers eventually and the "so far 🤫" in their tweet makes me think so even more (like "there is one more but we can't talk about it yet"): https://x.com/vmas/status/1828508954374111478

I can totally see this. I feel like back when the VMA’s were more relevant, they’d always end with a surprise performance from a band that had been out of the spotlight for awhile. 

I’d also like to add to this that I’m maintaining my theory that they will perform on SNL. 

Edited by milkshake227

3 minutes ago, Igussek said:

Someone tried dig into linkinpark.com site code? I remember that before Heavy reveal there was artwork of single for example 

As of now, there is absolutely nothing. They are very careful this time around.

Edited by Coizu

4 minutes ago, Igussek said:

Someone tried dig into linkinpark.com site code? I remember that before Heavy reveal there was artwork of single for example 

The only thing that I saw was a javascript file called heartbeat.js but is probably a setting thing. 

7 minutes ago, eyesburning said:

RaR did NOT announce Linkin Park :(

I don't know why you had so much faith on this. 

If they would have LP, I have 0 idea on how marketing works, probably they'll annouce them after the bands statement or whatever they will do. 

My guess is that they are going to announce some changes (website, merch), and from there a new era begins.