Countdown on linkinpark.com

DCrecelius

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess since this is a live YouTube video, there’s likely going to be something to watch at the end of the countdown. Will that stop me clicking refresh repeatedly on the website during the final minutes and seconds….

nope! 

2 minutes ago, DylHDZ said:

I can’t see it I don’t have insta, what’s it say?

He's not in LP, whatever LP decides is gonna be "for the fans", Chester and their songs will live on forever

It's wild how in the past few days since the countdown went live, anyone who ever had plans to make an announcement were automatically rumored to be joining Linkin Park that they had to make a statement about it 

30 minutes ago, gorast said:

Fanbase is so rabid that nobody can post about LP without having to deny that they're involved in whatever's happening in an hour, lol. We're back baby.

3 minutes ago, solidss said:

It's wild how in the past few days since the countdown went live, anyone who ever had plans to make an announcement were automatically rumored to be joining Linkin Park that they had to make a statement about it 

I kinda love how this. I love all the hype around LP again, and all the forums bumping again (LPL and LPA). It's so much fun to see

No matter what gets announced, just seeing this again has been fun~