New Divide Video is LIVE On MYSPACE!

LPxDC

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw it once on Vh1 and once on MTV this morning. Still looks weird on TV but not bad. I'm loving the effects and the direction. Joe did a nice job with this one. I see Dave 2 times BTW. At 0:13 with the blue outlines playing the bass and at 2:43 doing the jerky, slowdown thing from the making of videos.

Video (along with the video compression distortion transition trick) is growing on me a lot, one of my faves :)

im not going to post a download link but

Russia is cool I wanna go to that country.

YTubes (what?) are pretty awesome as well, although its werid how some videos under some accounts play in standerd quality and not in HD, despite being a HD version on a server. :)

-looks AMAZING

Edited by sizedude

s it just me, or is 69MB a little small for a 4+ min video?? O.o

this is .mkv file

it has the capablity to make .vob its 1/3 size without changing its quality

the only problem is only few players can play it and you need special softwares

to make DVD from it.

The only reason that I say that is when i favorited it, it came up with the little "HD" symbol next to the title...

I downloaded it in HD from the YouTube server (it doesn't appear on the player for some reason), I don't want to upload it due to the mods.

Defo worth downloading.

Also, for everyone asking, yes, that's Megan Fox in the video. Just because she wasn't on the set the 2 days that the band shot the video doesn't mean that they couldn't film her singing the words to the song some other time and stick it in the video.

No disrespect & nothing personal but my bullshit detector went off, im not believeing this till its official from LP or in a interview or something

No disrespect & nothing personal but my bullshit detector went off, im not believeing this till its official from LP or in a interview or something

You're not going to get confirmation from LP, 1 because they shouldn't have to confirm something that's obvious to the naked eye, and 2, because it's not important. They used all kinds of props from the movie itself in the video, why the hell would it have been so hard to film Megan Fox lip-syncing the song at some point between the song coming out and the video shoot? Her parts in the video that aren't excerpts from the movie itself could've been filmed in about 5 minutes.

The idea that they'd use Talinda as a stand-in for Megan Fox is absolutely ridiculous, she looks nothing like her.