QWERTY Proshot Shown On TV

hahninator

Apparently a proshot version of QWERTY from Summer Sonic 2006 was shown on TV in Japan a few days ago. This site here says it was shown on their "International Clips" segment of whatever show that is.

The station "The Asahi" (I guess that's the name) from Japan broadcasted a special on the last 10 years of the Summer Sonic Festival. They showed some live songs of some bands and had the fans vote for the best videos. Linkin Park came in at #7, with the QWERTY live video. This is basically what I am able to understand from Felipe, who's been researching the video for the past few days. Apparently Warner Music Japan posted something about it as well. I can't read Japanese so I'm pretty clueless on this except for the fact that a proshot version of QWERTY live was shown on TV, and that we need to get it.

LINKIN PARK / QWERTY -SUMMER SONIC 06 LIVE Ver.-

If anyone has any information on how to get the song or can lead us in the right path, we'd greatly appreciate it. I'm sure quite a lot of you would like to see this video (especially after that awesome 6 second LPTV clip of QWERTY live) just like I would. Thanks!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go there: http://pvch.jpn.org/search.html?linkin%20park

You can see:

VMC (Channel)

VMC TOP50 INT'L (Program name)

LINKIN PARK

QWERTY (LIVE Ver.)

and others... it mean: There is a list of all channels that broadcasted it (I guess).

Translating the Warner Music Japan:

"TV Asahi at Saturday, May 16 26:25 - will broadcast the "Live Summer Sonic Especial", Linkin Park played at SUMMER SONIC 06 "QWERTY" Live On the Air! Not miss it! !

Shows HP: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/livesonic/"

If it was some kind of retrospective on the last 10 years of Summer Sonic, I can only imagine that it'll be re-broadcasted numerous times leading up to this year's festival...

Too bad it's damn near impossible to get in touch with anybody in Japan. I've never understood why there's such a lack of communication between Japanese people and English-speaking websites.

Edited by Astat

Too bad it's damn near impossible to get in touch with anybody in Japan. I've never understood why there's such a lack of communication between Japanese people and English-speaking websites.

The best or one of the only ways is via anime/manga communities. I remember being a moderator on the biggest Beyblade fansite and we had a guy who provided us with Japanese information.

Exactly same here. I was always wondering why don't we have almost nobody from Asia registered on the site, and almost never heard of a Asia LP traders and their websites.

Exactly same here. I was always wondering why don't we have almost nobody from Asia registered on the site, and almost never heard of a Asia LP traders and their websites.

i am from asia ,and LP_Yeast is from thailand too

and there are many other members from asia here.

but yes , less then other part of the world.....

It really sucks that we might never get this...I really want to see the full video, I used to love watching even the 6 second clip from LPTV. I honestly believe that the Summer Sonic shows were the best LP shows up to this point.