QWERTY 3-track Digital Single | LPU Limited Edition Vinyl

martinez

The 3-track digital single of QWERTY is coming to all digital platforms this Friday. The single contains the live version of the song that the band recorded at the Chiba Marine Stadium in Tokyo, the instrumental version and studio version of the song.

300x300.jpg

Tracklist:

01.QWERTY (Live In Tokyo, 2006) (3:54)

02.QWERTY (Instrumental) (3:21)

03.QWERTY (3:21)

Source: Apple Music

EDIT: A special vinyl edition of the single will be released for LPU members:

Friendly Fire / QWERTY 10" Glass Clear Vinyl LPU Exclusive (cat. 054391275127)

FFQWERTYVINYL-small.png

LPU Store Description:

This 10" limited edition Glass Clear vinyl record is limited to 1000 copies and features the Papercuts tracks "Friendly Fire" and "QWERTY." Exclusive to LP Underground members. Pressed in the USA. Price: $19.98

Track 1 / Side 1
Friendly Fire

Track 2 / Side 2
QWERTY

The Pre-Order for it is available under this link.

QWERTY studio, QWERTY live, QWERTY instrumental - what a great time to release something like this as a CD single or something. Physical format. Cassette would be funny.

Very cool that the live version is getting its own day of recognition.

Hopefully one step closer to the full Summer Sonic Tokyo show being released for MTM 20. :) 

51 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

QWERTY studio, QWERTY live, QWERTY instrumental - what a great time to release something like this as a CD single or something. Physical format. Cassette would be funny.

Very cool that the live version is getting its own day of recognition.

Hopefully one step closer to the full Summer Sonic Tokyo show being released for MTM 20. :) 

All I want most is to see this Full Summer Sonic in MTM20.

I hope the band hears our requests 🙂

1 hour ago, martinez said:

The 3-track digital single of QWERTY is coming to all digital platforms this Friday. The single contains the live version of the song that the band recorded at the Chiba Marine Stadium in Tokyo, the instrumental version and studio version of the song.

300x300.jpg

Tracklist:

01.QWERTY (Live In Tokyo, 2006) (3:54)

02.QWERTY (Instrumental) (3:21)

03.QWERTY (3:21)

Source: Apple Music

3:54 - the live version.
then we will have the introduction with the Japanese fan. Amazing...

I'm happy to watch the video tomorrow 🙂

The instrumental for QWERTY is really good. Wow - it hits hard.

2 minutes ago, bloodbath said:

Maybe they will release the full show before MTM20 since they've decided that it doesn't belong to that era and won't be included.

Daydreaming 

Would be awesome.

Imagine a surprise next week and they just put the entire show up for preorder? "We heard you liked QWERTY and Tokyo 2006. The full show is up for preorder now." with a vinyl and DVD release. Phew.

17 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

Would be awesome.

Imagine a surprise next week and they just put the entire show up for preorder? "We heard you liked QWERTY and Tokyo 2006. The full show is up for preorder now." with a vinyl and DVD release. Phew.

that would be Amazing!!!

I hope someone who works with the record company and the band is reading this.

19 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

Would be awesome.

What do you think when the band officially releases the qwerty video and also on the streaming platform.
should we ask the band to release the full show?
We can mention "Reading my eyes" too. It's a song from the Xero era and the band performed it very well. The set list for this show is incredible.

I think it's worth the effort, we have to ask in the comments so the band can see that we really want this complete show on DVD and even on vinyl and streaming.

We also know that the band to release the Qwerty video took the master tapes. Maybe they've even analyzed the full show and the full show has already been transferred and saved. Maybe it's even been completely mastered.

well there are several hypotheses..

48 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

The full show is up for preorder now." with a vinyl and DVD release. Phew.

Honestly, not a fan of this idea. Getting the show, yeah, of course. But we don't need ANOTHER cashgrabby thing. The band has been inactive for almost 7 years by now. During this time we got one live album and three major high-priced releases. We fans spent so much money the last couple of years that a release of this show for free would be a nice gesture (if it would happen), tbh.
It's cool to live off one's legacy, which is well deserved. But don't overdo it. I know, I'm probably in the minority on this one, but hey ;)

2 hours ago, thigolpbr said:

What do you think when the band officially releases the qwerty video and also on the streaming platform.
We can mention "Reading my eyes" too. It's a song from the Xero era and the band performed it very well. The set list for this show is incredible.

I think it's worth the effort, we have to ask in the comments so the band can see that we really want this complete show on DVD and even on vinyl and streaming.

We also know that the band to release the Qwerty video took the master tapes. Maybe they've even analyzed the full show and the full show has already been transferred and saved. Maybe it's even been completely mastered.

They DEFINITELY know the fans want this show badly, because they included all of the most-haves / most requested things in all of the box sets (PR 2002, "thoughts that take away my pride", She Couldn't, Pictureboard, PR 2004 show, etc). It'll happen when the timing is right.

43 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

They DEFINITELY know the fans want this show badly, because they included all of the most-haves / most requested things in all of the box sets (PR 2002, "thoughts that take away my pride", She Couldn't, Pictureboard, PR 2004 show, etc). It'll happen when the timing is right.

I hope they release it soon...fingers crossed :)

Edited by thigolpbr

11 hours ago, Trumtram said:

Honestly, not a fan of this idea. Getting the show, yeah, of course. But we don't need ANOTHER cashgrabby thing. The band has been inactive for almost 7 years by now. During this time we got one live album and three major high-priced releases. We fans spent so much money the last couple of years that a release of this show for free would be a nice gesture (if it would happen), tbh.
It's cool to live off one's legacy, which is well deserved. But don't overdo it. I know, I'm probably in the minority on this one, but hey ;)

Three? HT20, M20 and the remaining?

Just listened the whole thing. The live track is the LPU6 version.

14 hours ago, vinifeijo said:

this artwork is nice, it gets pretty obvious now Maddocks was going to a antidesign style (Twenty One Pilots is doing the same, this graphic design movement is blowing up) 

Will be interesting to see if he uploads other concepts to his website at a later date. 

this artwork is better than the album cover imo

Awesome stuff, either if it's after, during or before MTM20 I'm very hyped for the full show being released (RME anyone? I'm so f'ing hype for real, I really hope they put it out). Also, did anyone notice how at 1:35 the live video does a weird audio transition between the actual feed and the LPU6 version?

Edited by RentEznor

3 hours ago, RentEznor said:

Awesome stuff, either if it's after, during or before MTM20 I'm very hyped for the full show being released (RME anyone? I'm so f'ing hype for real, I really hope they put it out). Also, did anyone notice how at 1:35 the live video does a weird audio transition between the actual feed and the LPU6 version?

Yeah, it's like they had regular a SBD recording for the majority of the show and mixed it with the already released songs. 

20 hours ago, thigolpbr said:

If we want the full show to be released, we would have to make a request, and for the band to pay attention to our request, as a community we all have to vote, we have to make an effort.

18 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

DEFINITIVAMENTE saben que los fanáticos desean desesperadamente este programa, porque incluyeron todas las cosas más solicitadas y más solicitadas en todas las cajas (PR 2002, "pensamientos que me quitan el orgullo", Ella no pudo, Pictureboard, PR exposición de 2004, etc.). Sucederá cuando sea el momento adecuado.

What's up with the Del PR 2003 tour?  I still don't believe that the band hasn't published anything from that tour on Meteora 20

5 hours ago, RentEznor said:

2 hours ago, bloodbath said:

Yeah, it's like they had regular a SBD recording for the majority of the show and mixed it with the already released songs. 

Noticed immediately the audio transition you mention. That's because it's a normal soundboard then Ethan properly mixed QWERTY live for LPU 6 and that's what they use for the song. It's not a big difference, it's noticeable but not bad. But he likely hasn't mixed the entire show - probably just the select songs. QWERTY, PMA, BTH, RME for LPU 6, then FTI and Faint for the WID single. That's like half the show though lol.

Would love a full digital release of that full show audio mixed by him one day. Whatever they want to give us.

2 hours ago, easiertorun03 said:

If we want the full show to be released, we would have to make a request, and for the band to pay attention to our request, as a community we all have to vote, we have to make an effort.

What's up with the Del PR 2003 tour?  I still don't believe that the band hasn't published anything from that tour on Meteora 20

The "problem" with the Meteora tour is that there are just too many epic shows and tours. They could do a completely different box set for Meteora 21 or Meteora 30 lol, and still not cover all the shows. It's unknown if they even filmed a PR 2003 show or recorded one in audio (although audio is pretty likely). They still have Detroit 2003, Reading 2003, San Diego 2004, Rock am Ring 2004, and others they could put out down the road.

Definitely want a Meteora arena show from early 2004 one day. PR 2003 would be cool too.

• martinez changed the title to QWERTY 3-track Digital Single | LPU Vinyl
  • martinez changed the title to QWERTY 3-track Digital Single | LPU Limited Edition Vinyl