LPU Chat w/Brad Transcript

Poci

I put up the transcript of the LPU chat with Brad to the w3.lphungary.com (which is the english version of lphungary.com, start today). You can read the full text here.

-Poci from lphungary.com

I put up the transcript of the LPU chat with Brad to the w3.lphungary.com (which is the english version of lphungary.com, start today). You can read the full text here.

Poci from lphungary.com

cool thanks

"our next record will likely consist of 44 minutes of guitar soloing…or maybe not." LOL

Edited by linkindude

Wow...that was a really short chat, not too upset that I didn't make it. I like how he said that we might get to see New Divide performed live this Summer...I'm almost positive that they'll perform it now. And it's also cool how he said there will be an LPTV for New Divide, I hope so because I really want to see how they made the track what it is now.

I missed this one. This one is short but I think it's a decent Chat.

Brad answered questions in quite details.

I really hope there is a LPTV about New Divide.

I really want to know the whole process to make this song.

Looking forward to the New Divide video.

The pictures on Mike's blog looked great!

Hope it will come out soon.

I have a deficiency in the text, I wrote LP instead LPU in the name of news topic :D

It was a good chat, there is a bunch of good jokes. But nothing intresting information, BBB to shuffle off...

Edit: thx for correction ;)

Edited by whiteshadows

Yes, AndOne said right. The LPU chat are exclusive not the LPU chat transcript. ;)

But i think Chesters twitter better now than LPU chat... :D

Edited by Poci

Ehm... the transcripts are not exclusive at all. They get posted in the LPMB every time. Only the chat itself is LPU exclusive.

Ah, OK, I just had the following quote of SergSlim in my mind:

They (chat logs) should be (exclusive), unless contrary is proven officially.

Nodoby of the LPMB Admins/Moders ever posted LPU chat transcript on LPMB. At least I haven't seen any of such posts. If I am blind, link me up please.

I saw Registered Users posting transcripts there, but it means nothing. It does not mean that if I would post transcript there - it is right thing to do, only because I did it on LPMB first.

Yeah we go through this every time we post a chat transcript. I honestly can't tell you if it's allowed or not... maybe someone should ask Adam, lol. All I know is I've seen them on the LPMB - no I have no idea who posted them there - so I thought it'd be alright to post them here. Hmmmmmm.