DBS Updates

LPxDC

I was on Chester's twitter and found something very interesting.

@VanOk93 Dead by Sunrise is coming out in the fall. The album is called Out of Ashes.. That's my solo project

*Source

And also...

@ChesterBe in listening to new divide right now and was wondering if ur gonna do a US tour with DBS?

*Source

@SBWinner Yes we are. Our first show is going to be at Club Tattoo in Las Vegas for our grand opening party...

*Source

@SBWinner it will be July 4

*Source

Thoughts? Predictions? Is Chester really revealing the name of the debut DBS album? Or is that just a demo name? Lets hear it LPL...

I was on twitter looking at Chester's twitter and found something very interesting.

@VanOk93 Dead by Sunrise is coming out in the fall. The album is called Out of Ashes.. That's my solo project

*Source

And also...

@ChesterBe in listening to new divide right now and was wondering if ur gonna do a US tour with DBS?

*Source

@SBWinner Yes we are. Our first show is going to be at Club Tattoo in Las Vegas for our grand opening party...

*Source

Thoughts? Predictions? Is Chester really revealing the name of the debut DBS album? Or is that just a demo name? Lets hear it LPL...

I like that album title, hope he keeps it. Twitter has become so useful lately haha. So we got Out of Ashes, fall release, and first show at a grand opening for Club Tattoo now we need a date!

I like that album title, hope he keeps it. Twitter has become so useful lately haha. So we got Out of Ashes, fall release, and first show at a grand opening for Club Tattoo now we need a date!

date for DBS debut? or club tattoo date? haha he said July 4th. Probably October for the album to drop i think

Cool stuff, nice to see an album title, and I was kind of anticipating that DBS might make an appearance at the opening of the new Club Tattoo in Vegas.

I'm just wondering how they're going to schedule DBS tour dates, since Julien-K is already doing a pretty extensive tour this fall.

The album title sounds really good.

Does this mean we will hear new material at July? besides the 4 known songs?

Hope they will give the tour date soon. I guess US tour only maybe.

Want to know how many songs will in the album. Can't wait!

The album title sounds really good.

Does this mean we will hear new material at July? besides the 4 known songs?

Hope they will give the tour date soon. I guess US tour only maybe.

Want to know how many songs will in the album. Can't wait!

what are the four known songs? he has released songs from his album already?

Walking In Circles, My Suffering, Let Down, and The Morning After. However, one of those songs wasn't played as DBS and the other one was but nothing clear for us to listen to at this time.

All four of those were played as Dead By Sunrise.

SWEET! The best part about this is these kinds of tours won't be as expensive as major shows like an LP show for example, so I might even be able to hit more than one show if DBS plays in the NJ / NY area more than once!!! Not sure tho cuz I'm still goin to see JK in Long Island and then Muse opening for U2 in Sept., and the latter is a pretty damn expensive ticket. Mayb I'll skip JK tho if I find out JK will do their own set too during DBS.

From LPU: " Brad will be stopping by the LPU chat room this Friday, May 22 at 12pm PDT! Ask him about "New Divide," the new video, and any other questions you might have!" :D

Looking forward to that recording Mark :)

Edited by michalangelo

Really good info, i like this

The album name kinda fits with the bands name (if u get me lol)

It wouldn't surprise me if the July 4th date is for the show, then mayb the album comes out later on

Hope we hear more info about DBS soon :)

anyone has the original morning after?

Isn't there a vid on youtube of Chester playing it solo on acoustic?

Edited by LPxDC
Double Post Merged - LPxDC