DBS Updates

LPxDC

Well the original is acoustic. He wrote the song naked, in his bathroom about one day growing up and playing for a bunch of cool music fans live. Written in 2001 I am assuming? Well maybe before that but it was first played in 2001. LP already had big success in 2001 and even late 2000 so it was *probably* before then. It'd be a good question to ask Chester - when he actually wrote it.

Anyway Bucket of Weenies played a studio version of it in 2005/2006 when they played live. Then we found out it was gonna be on Chester's solo CD. They released a REMIX to the Underworld: Evolution soundtrack. That's the remix on there, like I said. The one on Chester's album is a studio version. I wouldn't call it the original since it was probably originally acoustic but the one on the DBS CD is the "rock" studio version - the final *real* version of The Morning After.

NamelessTheory@TalindaB Hi Talinda! How are you? I hope all ok... Yesterday Chester told the album name of his solo project.. is it true?!

TalindaB@ALH30hell no:)

I don't understand, ALH30hell is not my nick, but the message is in my home o___O

i took a screencap: http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/6315/picture1kra.png

?!

Edited by Nameless