Linkinpedia Updates

LPLStaff

On 2/23/2024 at 1:32 AM, RayGun4200 said:

Same thing I think pretty much any thing/link that sends me to the JPG view, but If I click the photos on the main page it shows the correct stuff like the Discography but I'd imagine that's cause it's not an actual view of the JPG

It is intended to not display the File pages themselves, but accessing the images within the MediaViewer instead. You can still download images from there too, see the bottom right button.

19 hours ago, Rasputin 93 said:

It is intended to not display the File pages themselves, but accessing the images within the MediaViewer instead. You can still download images from there too, see the bottom right button.

I know it should show the main image and the other image sizes along with it like before unless that was changed? but it doesn't show any of that not even an option to download it, it just continues to show login required when I click the images from the page about the song or album etc, I even tried it from another browser still does it.