Mikeshinoda.com Exclusives

martinez

Mike has released an album on his website under the name "Mikeshinoda.com Exclusives" which is exclusively available only for streaming, without the option to download and only for people who bought one of his NFTs. The album consists of 18 tracks that Mike made live on his twitch channel.

Tracklist:

1. Just Math (02:41) // previously known as Release Day / screenshot
  2. Portal (02:45) // previously known as 2.1.22 Portal-Sound Redeem
  3. Cathedral (03:12) // previously known as 1.7.22 Cathedral
  4. Cold Storage (04:08) // previously known as 6.10.22 Cold_Storage
  5. Four Track Tape (02:18) // previously known as 3.1.21 Freestyle
  6. Wonderguns (03:20) // previously known as 8.17.21 Wonderguns
  7. Freestyle Ooh Baba (03:08) // previously known as 8.31.21_Freestyle Ooh Baba
  8. Timekeeper (02:24) // previously known as 2.8.22_Timekeeper
  9. Integrity Tot (03:09) // previously known as 1.25.22_Integrity_Tot
  10. Thunderdogs (02:46) // previously known as  10.5.21 Thunderdogs
  11. Lava Totem (03:05) // previously known as 1.14.22 Lava Totem w Live Drum
  12. More Desktop (02:58) // previously known as 11.16.20 Freestyle
  13. Not Kyle (02:50) // previously known as 6.3.20 Not Kyle
  14. Drone Strike (02:10) // previously known as 3 Drone Strike
  15. The Brooklyn Way (02:21) // previously known as The Brooklyn Way
  16. Happy Accident (02:06) // previously known as 12.16.21 Happy Accident
  17. THP Freestyle (03:19) // previously known as 5.13.21 Freestyle
  18. Quarantine Tequila (02:34) // previously known as Quarantine Tequila/7.28.20 J Pop Owl City Madonna

The first track "Just Math" contains rap vocals by Mike, chorus and two verses. The rest of the tracks are instrumentals.

Source: mikeshinoda.com

This is like Dropped Frames 4. Nice to get more of the jams since he made so many.

I think he really missed an opportunity to do a fourth great release at the time with One Hundredth Stream, Pool Party, Brooklyn Way, Gospel Choir, KarmaKon, Stinky Machine, etc - all those really strong ones he never got around to releasing. Did A Thousand Jams or Submarine ever come out? 

It is good Brooklyn Way is on here. Is this a way for him to get more of the jams out? Would love to see some of those other early ones mentioned above get out. I have a playlist of rips of them in iTunes to jam them but at least One Hundredth Stream should get a release.

2 hours ago, linkindan said:

I hate this so much

The concept, the website, the price - people are seriously paying US$200 for a fucking JPEG with AI audio - it’s all just shit

well, there’s tons of ppl out there love it so much. the world doesnt resolve around you, buddy.

My english isn't that good, but from what i got...

Just Math chorus is genius.

He sings about "halftime" and the syllables are in half time.
He sings about different subdivision and the syllables are in triplets (1/3 time)

Very meta.

Edited by vinifeijo

On 12/14/2023 at 4:07 PM, linkindan said:

I hate this so much

The concept, the website, the price - people are seriously paying US$200 for a fucking JPEG with AI audio - it’s all just shit

There are people who paying 10 times more for image of boobs and asses with tons of photoshop.

Nobody's makes them (also me and you) to pay for this.

On 12/14/2023 at 4:25 PM, Stranger said:

well, there’s tons of ppl out there love it so much. the world doesnt resolve around you, buddy.

5 hours ago, Andrei said:

There are people who paying 10 times more for image of boobs and asses with tons of photoshop.

Nobody's makes them (also me and you) to pay for this.

Doesn't make it right. It's like people who say "No one is forcing you to buy video game microtransactions". Just because it's there and you can ignore it doesn't make it any less bad.

Of all things, I didn't expect Mike go full on tech bro. Yes, the band has always been looking forward technologically speaking, but this is just.. so damn stupid.

Edited by RentEznor

I don't really like Mike's NFT fixation either, and I also am not super fond of sniping at people just because they express disappointment in how Mike chooses to do things. If you think it doesn't matter, great, just don't swipe at people who do. Be a little bigger than that, yeah?

At least he doesn't do this with all of his music. If it's restricted to just this second-tier stuff, it's easy to just skip over and wait for singles and EPs to come out elsewhere.

Edited by gorast

46 minutes ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

Is this the actual price if you want to obtain every song?

No, you can get the exclusive album for free. People share access keys in the official Discord.

As for the daily auctions, you can right click and download the AI tracks for free.