SiriusXM Turbo - Meteora

LPLStaff

Linkin Park has teamed up with SiriusXM to launch a Meteora week on Channel 41 Turbo, which will debut all of the songs from the "Lost Demos" CD, feature stories from the band, and much more!

Who has heard some of the music already?

Programming like this is usually replayable on the app for a while after it airs, right? Might be the easiest way to preserve all of it - we're bound to get at least a little bit of new info from this part of the promo cycle.

I'm not going to bother listening to any rips of the new demos at this point, though, I can afford to wait three days for the official release.

19 minutes ago, leftshoe18 said:

It definitely sounds rougher than the LPU9 version. Cool to finally hear it with vocals.

This is the hard part of these releases I think. There are probably dozens of possible versions if you actually had all the session files, but things don't happen in obvious orders. A later bounce isn't necessarily gonna have vocals that an earlier bounce did, but might have more refined instruments. I think this is why Healing Foot doesn't have Rob's drums. 

Me three hours ago: I can wait I don't need to seek em out

Me when I see the subreddit is just blasting them all out as they get played: Nvm

Mike sounds kind of like Mark Hoppus on the chorus for Massive. Feels very different from his usual singing voice. I don't know if it was talked about by Mike at all, but it definitely sounds pretty early in the process too.

Ok so Massive samples the Amen Break, has a possible lyric reference to Part of Me and the snare sounds like it was sample from RX Queen by Deftones. This track is a huge suprise, very happy about it