Happy 18th Birthday Hahninator!

SouthernGirlAM

As some of you might already know, someone very important to the site is celebrating a huge birthday today. Today, May 13, 2009, marks the 18th birthday of site owner Hahninator (Mark)! In honor of your birthday, the staff wanted to take the time to wish you the happiest of birthdays. This is your day - enjoy it to the fullest and may it be everything you could ever hope for and more. And we hope that everyone will join us in wishing not only Hahninator a very Happy 18th Birthday, but also alexlp a Happy 22nd Birthday and Acodemaster a Happy 15th Birthday!

Birthday wishes from the staff...

Today is the day of our big friend, and site master, Mark (known as Hahninator). I remember when you posted on your first website about our b-day (mine is May 31). It was 2 years ago man, and after fucking 2 years we are still here, working together. Just want to say: You are a great guy and friend, and I'm very thankful for working with you. Enjoy your day, go and meet friends, drink, make this day epic for you. - Felipe

Mark, wow, 18 already. I remember thinking you were like 23, and then having you tell me, no, I am only 16. Happy Birthday, go out, do lots of fun things that you couldn't do at 17. Make the most of your college years to come. I know you are capable of great things, if LPLive is any indication of your dedication and perseverance. - Jen

It's hard to believe you're so young, considering all you've accomplished in the last few years. It wasn't long ago when I got an IM from some hyper-active kid wanting to know all about the shows I had. I still get IMs from some hyper-active kid wanting to know all about the shows I have, the difference being he now owns a very successful fan site dedicated to LP! Happy 18th, Mark! - Nick

Mark, thank you for all your hard work. If you will keep going this way, you'll achieve everything. And looking at the fact that you have already achieved all this at the age of 18, it seems like "everything" is not so far away. - LESTAT

Hey Mark, you finally made it! Congratulations!

I don't really remember when we talked for the first time, but I guess it must have been somehow in 2006. It's awesome to work with you on this project and I'm proud to be a part of it. The passion and energy you put into it is amazing.

I didn't get a newspost for my birthday in the last 2 years, so maybe it works out next year... ^^

I hope to see you in Europe this summer, for our kickass road trip. - [AndOne]

Mark HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY MAN!!!! Welcome to the club man haha. As hopping on the bandwagon, thank you for providing a site where everyone who loves LP can come and discuss everything LP related! It's been an honor to be a mod for the forums, and your dedication to this site is to be commended. Heres to today and future birthdays! Live it up tonight with 10 Years tonight man. See you up here in VA when PR rolls around again! - LPxDC (lilIverson09)

Hey, happy BDay! I'm not very good at wishes, so not gonna write a lot.

I hope you will spend great time in Europe on LP shows!

I'm very glad to be part of this great website! Thanks for giving me this awesome opportunity to work with all these great people in here ;) - SergSlim

Well, my dear friend Mark, congratulations I'm very happy having a friend like you, there's no words to describe your friendship. Now go get drunk, get laid and thanks for let me be part of this great site. - Joe_LP

Happy Birthday, Mark!

I like Nick's birthday wishes, hehe. I still remember "when we were young" ^^ Collecting MP3s, getting excited because of some cellphone-rips, weren't you involved in ChesterSings, too?

Keep up the good work and dedication!

Happy Birthday Mark

Keep going kicking some asses!

i´m pretty sure you´ll do :)

do what you would like to do, i mean, USA is the country of the unlimited opportunities ;)

also happy birthday to alexlp

Hey Mark... Congratulations man!

We know all the hard work you put on this site and now is the time to celebrate in a big way (18 years is a big deal).

Best Wishes for you...and keep the good work! :P

Happy 18th birthday Mark!!! Hope you have a great first day as an "official" adult!! Thanks for making lplive such a great site to go on and hope to see u on the next Projekt Revolution tour!!!!!! And also happy birthday AlexLP!!

Edited by LPPRJKT4

Hey Mark....

first I want to thank you for this great site. There is no day I don't visit it ;)

And now Happy Birthday! I wish you all the best. Have a great day!

cya in Germany this summer ;)