LP Albums And Rarities For Every 20th Anniversariy Album Edition.

AJ93

6 hours ago, JZ-GreyDaze said:

Blackout versions missing:

BLACK OUT FIFA 11: 

• Censored.
  • Different mix.
  • At the end of the song, Mike sings "We've been waiting to collect the things you know" twice instead of changing the second line to "We've been waiting to collect what you've let go".

BLACKOUT A Thousand Suns (AU Album Advance)

• On September 3, 2010, the Australian website The Music Network posted a review of A Thousand Suns, according to which "Blackout" had the same lyrics as the LPTV episode "Blackout" Freestyle.
  • While this version of the song has never surfaced to the public, it is important noting that it exists and it is out there.

It's done. I added Blackout freestyle and the censored/different mix from FIFA 11

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, AJ93 said:

Now the question is: Who would like to contribute Dead By Sunrise's Out Of Ashes 20th Anniversary Edition?

Out Of Ashes:

01. Fire

02. Crawl Back In

03. Too Late

04. Inside Of Me

05. Let Down

06. Give Me Your Name

07. My Suffering

08. Condemned

09. Into You

10. End Of The World

11. Walking In Circles

12. In The Darkness

13. Morning After (Bonus Track)

Released B-Sides:

- Crawl Back In (Live In Stuttgart 2009) [Crawl Back In single]

- My Suffering (Live In Stuttgart 2009) [Crawl Back In single]

- Let Down (Radio Edit) [Let Down radio single]

- Fire (Live In Hamburg 2009) [Let Down single]

- Let Down (Live In Hamburg 2009) [Let Down single]

- Crawl Back In (Live In Gräfenhainichen 2009) [iTunes pre-order bonus track and Sonisphere EP bonus track, mislabeled as "Live At Sonisphere 2009"]

- Morning After (Julien-K Remix) [Underworld: Evolution soundtrack]

- My Suffering (iPunk Remix) [Free download]

- Let Down (Acoustic Live In Las Vegas 2009) [Let Down (Live) digital single]

- Morning After (Acoustic Live In Las Vegas 2009) [LPU download]

- Let Down (Live At KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2009) [KROQ 2009 benefit album]

- I'll Try Not To Destroy You (Acoustic Live In Scottsdale 2011) [Time Capsule - A Future Retrospective]

- Palm Springs Reset (Acoustic Live In Scottsdale 2011) [Time Capsule - A Future Retrospective]

- Let Down (Acoustic Live In Scottsdale 2011)

- Lincoln Car Ad Demo (Instrumental)

- Split Personality (Instrumental Demo)
- Morning After (Meat Beat Manifesto Remix)

"Chester Bennington Demos" CD:

01. Walking In Circles (Demo)
02. Fadeaway (Into You Demo)
03. Fire (Demo)
04. Morning After (Demo)
05. My Suffering (Demo)
06. Let Down (Demo)
07. Twenty Eyes (Misfits Cover)
08. Give Me Your Name (Demo)
09. Morning After Remix (From Underworld: Evolution)

Known unreleased titles:

- Hard Life

- Introutro

- Instrumental

- Wall Of Sound

- Evil Twin

Known shows with proshot videos:
2005.09.10 Nashville, TN, CMT Studios, ReAct Now: Music & Relief (1 song performance)
2009.08.01 Knebworth, ENG, Knebworth Park, Sonisphere UK (Crawl Back In aired on TV)
2009.08.22 Pomona, CA, Fairplex, Epicenter '09 (bad quality webcast)
2009.10.07 Hamburg, HH, Grünspan, Delta Radio Secret Show (My Suffering posted online)
2009.10.10 Gelsenkirchen, NW, Veltins Arena, Stock Car Crash Challenge (1 song performance)
2009.10.13 New York City, NY, Ed Sullivan Theatre, Late Show with David Letterman (1 song performance)
2009.10.21 Los Angeles, CA, Jimmy Kimmel Live Outdoor Stage, Jimmy Kimmel Live (Crawl Back In and half of Let Down aired on TV)
2009.10.23 Columbia, MD, Merriweather Post Pavilion, mtvU Ulalume (Crawl Back In and Let Down posted online)
2009.11.21 Paris, FR, Grand Palais, Quiksilver Tony Hawk Show (live footage was interrupted by interviews)
2009.12.12 Universal City, CA, Gibson Amphitheatre, KROQ Almost Acoustic X-Mas (bad quality webcast)
2010.01.28 Tokyo, JP, Shibuya-Ax (aired on TV, but no recording ever surfaced)

Known shows with soundboard audio:
2009.07.04 Las Vegas, NV, Steve Wyrick Theater (Let Down and Morning After released)
2009.10.09 London, ENG, BBC Maida Vale Studios (Studio MV4), BBC Radio 1 Performance (broadcasted by BBC)
2011.11.12 Scottsdale, AZ, Montelucia Resort & Spa, 'Stars of the Season' Gala (3 songs released)

Personally, I'd love for them to release a "Live & Acoustic" audio disc with both the Las Vegas and Scottsdale shows in full, including the Linkin Park and Julien-K songs as well. Those extra songs, added to the fact that it was the band's final live show, made the Scottsdale performance so special.

For a live DVD, I'd be happy with anything they release since the videos we have are in pretty bad quality. However, I do think the Nashville 2005 video deserves a special place in a 20th anniversary edition of the album because that performance was basically the birth of the band.

Obviously the Julien-K guys need to be involved in a Dead By Sunrise release. They have so much cool material in their archives that they can't do anything with because they don't own the rights. It would be a shame if all that went to waste.

We know certain demo titles of songs that made the cut don't we?

Like Song Q should be listed IMO etc

Also there is no QWERTY demo, the title says (Studio Version) cause there was also the live version on the LPU album.

Edited by LPsMart
Browser doesn't like lpl :(

My potentially good suggestion was wasted here and totally has no sense of how it was added lol

I added the list of MTM 15 lptv episodes and that list was a suggestion to be copy and paste to the main list, it wasn't a suggestion to add all lptv episodes from meteora, mtm, ats, lt, thp, oml. There's no sense to add all of them simply because they probably will not be included in any of 20th editions, there might be a quality upgrade of some of them on youtube only but they will not be available on dvds or in any other form and I wasn't suggesting to add all of those.

In 2007 along with MTM album all of mentioned by me 15 full-length episodes were released on iTunes for fans for purchase. That was the first time the band did something like that and never done the similar thing again. Those full length episodes was not uploaded on youtube by the band.

On 2/8/2023 at 12:16 PM, martinez said:

My potentially good suggestion was wasted here and totally has no sense of how it was added lol

I added the list of MTM 15 lptv episodes and that list was a suggestion to be copy and paste to the main list, it wasn't a suggestion to add all lptv episodes from meteora, mtm, ats, lt, thp, oml. There's no sense to add all of them simply because they probably will not be included in any of 20th editions, there might be a quality upgrade of some of them on youtube only but they will not be available on dvds or in any other form and I wasn't suggesting to add all of those.

In 2007 along with MTM album all of mentioned by me 15 full-length episodes were released on iTunes for fans for purchase. That was the first time the band did something like that and never done the similar thing again. Those full length episodes was not uploaded on youtube by the band.

nah your suggestion is not wasted.

I actually added your suggestion about possible HD/4K resolution to all the albums music videos and LPTV via YouTube. and yeah, i was taking a break from the listing and bored from re-editing.

but i re-edit and make sense about your suggestion.

On 2/9/2023 at 10:58 AM, Aberu said:

I would cross What Are You Worth off the list because Mike is upset about the leak and may never work it again.

Done.

Edited by AJ93

On 2/5/2023 at 5:20 PM, martinez said:

LPTV:

1. LPTV Episode 01: LP Underground Tour  (07:08)
  2. LPTV Episode 02: Projekt Revolution '03  (07:56)
  3. LPTV Episode 03: Summer Sanitarium  (07:58)
  4. LPTV Episode 04: Europe '03  (08:29)
  5. LPTV Episode 05: Australia/Asia Tour '03  (08:12)
  6. LPTV Episode 06: Meteora '04  (07:41)
  7. LPTV Episode 07: Europe/Asia Tour '04  (07:15)
  8. LPTV Episode 08: Projekt Revolution '04  (08:11)
  9. LPTV Episode 09: Laurel House  (07:30)
  10. LPTV Episode 10: Japan Summer Sonic '06  (07:25)
  11. LPTV Episode 11: Art Show And Drum Studio (07:02)
  12. LPTV Episode 12: Salton Sea  (06:47)
  13. LPTV Episode 13: Making Of "What I've Done"  (07:28)
  14. LPTV Episode 14: The Making Of "Minutes To Midnight"  (08:05)
  15. LPTV Episode 15: "Minutes To Midnight" Album Release  (08:27)

Maybe this will be finally added to MTM video section.

51 minutes ago, rd1994 said:

As someone already said Blackbirds should be on MTM not ATS and also it says „across the road“ pretty sure you mean „across the line“

Blackbirds was released in 2010 and was a bonus track for A Thousand Suns.

On the 20th anniversary of Minutes To Midnight, I would like to see them finally fix Shadow Of The Day with the version originally released in 2007. I don't understand why they felt the need to re-record the guitar (playing the wrong notes!) for the 15th anniversary edition when they have the Minutes To Midnight DVD with the entire album in Hi-Res 48kHz/24-bit quality.

Would be cool if they could include the other versions we have of Shadow Of The Day, No Roads Left and Across The Line in the b-sides disc though. Particularly the version of Across The Line with the extended intro from the LPU 9 European promo CD. The track is very low on the CD, so having an upgrade of that would be really good (just like we got an upgrade of She Couldn't on HT20).

2 hours ago, martinez said:

Maybe this will be finally added to MTM video section.

this will be part of the "Possible HD/4K via Youtube", but i'll label the episodes as LPTV MTM Episodes under that section. and yes, i forgot to add that as i was editing the list on my ms word document. But I wish we can ask that back in Discord Q&A (if there was no technical difficulties).

1 hour ago, lpliveusername said:

Blackbirds was released in 2010 and was a bonus track for A Thousand Suns.

On the 20th anniversary of Minutes To Midnight, I would like to see them finally fix Shadow Of The Day with the version originally released in 2007. I don't understand why they felt the need to re-record the guitar (playing the wrong notes!) for the 15th anniversary edition when they have the Minutes To Midnight DVD with the entire album in Hi-Res 48kHz/24-bit quality.

Would be cool if they could include the other versions we have of Shadow Of The Day, No Roads Left and Across The Line in the b-sides disc though. Particularly the version of Across The Line with the extended intro from the LPU 9 European promo CD. The track is very low on the CD, so having an upgrade of that would be really good (just like we got an upgrade of She Couldn't on HT20).

Yeah, i notice the sound or instrument Shadow Of The Day from (MTM15th Anniversary Digital edition) changed. and don't worry. they'll fix the Across The Line version (but it depends on the Band).

2 hours ago, rd1994 said:

As someone already said Blackbirds should be on MTM not ATS and also it says „across the road“ pretty sure you mean „across the line“

let's wait and see the announcement of MTM20, so we'll see the last. but blackbirds was part of the mtm, but didint make it to album on time, but released it as 8 bit.

I'm hoping that 8-Bit Rebellion might be revived as a website game or mobile app (for ATS20)

2 hours ago, JZ-GreyDaze said:

What? it's a song that its available for a release, any song available has a possibilty for a future release.

I know What Are You Worth will not be part of OML20, because if you remember that "incident". the collaborator leaked the track, and Mike was kinda angry.

But I do know that Friendly Fire will be a lead single for OML20.

4 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

this will be part of the "Possible HD/4K via Youtube", but i'll label the episodes as LPTV MTM Episodes under that section. and yes, i forgot to add that as i was editing the list on my ms word document. But I wish we can ask that back in Discord Q&A (if there was no technical difficulties).

No, those 15 episodes are for possible DVD release!. Looks like was speaking to myself with my argumentation.

1 hour ago, AJ93 said:

I know What Are You Worth will not be part of OML20, because if you remember that "incident". the collaborator leaked the track, and Mike was kinda angry.

This was Mike's theory and it has been debunked for some time now. What Are You Worth was burned to a CD and sent to the label in 2016 when they recorded it. The other song they did with Brian Howes (Ricochet) wasn't in the CD, so it never leaked. Someone (from the label, I assume) sold the CD with What Are You Worth online as well as multiple Linkin Park multitracks and instrumentals and the unreleased remix of Blackout by RAC. All those things surfaced at the same time, so it makes sense that it was all leaked by the same person.

I think that OML20 will be huge. Not because it's one of my favourite albums from the band... Remember that for this album they started all the songs with lyrics and vocals. That means that they must have tons of stuff with vocals recorded. We know about Friendly Fire, which is a finished song, but there are many titles that we know that for sure have vocals and must have been more developed because they appeared on the boards in photos - titles like Out of Reach, Can We Go Back and others that we discovered. We know that for Meteora20 we'll have some instrumental songs on the Lost Demos CD (probably Massive and Healing Foot). On LPU CDs we had a lot of insturmental stuff because this was the element of songs that they started with. Some songs did not go far enough in the process to have the vocals recorded for them. When it comes to OML, however, even initial and raw demos should have some kind of vocal ideas. It is visible how huge the hype is for songs like More the Victim or Fighting Myself and for new stuff with vocals in general. For OML20 we probably will get a full CD with new songs with vocals and this is so exciting for me. It sucks that I will be old when it is released. I hope I will be still alive! 😄

29 minutes ago, blackout said:

I think that OML20 will be huge. Not because it's one of my favourite albums from the band... Remember that for this album they started all the songs with lyrics and vocals. That means that they must have tons of stuff with vocals recorded. We know about Friendly Fire, which is a finished song, but there are many titles that we know that for sure have vocals and must have been more developed because they appeared on the boards in photos - titles like Out of Reach, Can We Go Back and others that we discovered. We know that for Meteora20 we'll have some instrumental songs on the Lost Demos CD (probably Massive and Healing Foot). On LPU CDs we had a lot of insturmental stuff because this was the element of songs that they started with. Some songs did not go far enough in the process to have the vocals recorded for them. When it comes to OML, however, even initial and raw demos should have some kind of vocal ideas. It is visible how huge the hype is for songs like More the Victim or Fighting Myself and for new stuff with vocals in general. For OML20 we probably will get a full CD with new songs with vocals and this is so exciting for me. It sucks that I will be old when it is released. I hope I will be still alive! 😄

2037 oh shit.

The guys will be in their 60s.

1 hour ago, leftshoe18 said:

But the song was recorded during the Minutes to Midnight era. It's a b-side from MTM, not A Thousand Suns.

If it was released as a bonus track on A Thousand Suns, it's a b-side from A Thousand Suns.

Many bands reuse old songs, that's nothing new. Slipknot just released a song they wrote during The Gray Chapter era, Flyleaf's 3rd album New Horizons had a song called Broken Wings that dates back to one of their first demos that they recorded under another band name, She Loves Me Not by Papa Roach was written for Infest and released as a single from lovehatetragedy (Walking Through Barbed Wire from this album was another song they left out of Infest), AFI released songs from the Sing The Sorrow and Decemberunderground sessions as bonus tracks for Crash Love, Sheer Heart Attack by Queen was written for the 1974 album with the same name but only released in their 1977 album News Of The World, and there are many more examples. Those songs are always associated with the year / album cycle they were actually released. Why should it be different for Linkin Park?

I don't know the full story for those songs so I can't say anything about them but Blackbirds was recorded and mixed during the Minutes to Midnight era. It originally released months before The Catalyst kicked off the A Thousand Suns era as a reward for completing the 8-bit Rebellion game. The only reason it ended up later releasing on a version of A Thousand Suns is because that's the album that had the nearest release date to 8-bit Rebellion. Blackbirds is 100 percent a Minutes to Midnight b-side. No part of it was worked on during the A Thousand Suns sessions.

10 hours ago, leftshoe18 said:

I don't know the full story for those songs so I can't say anything about them but Blackbirds was recorded and mixed during the Minutes to Midnight era. It originally released months before The Catalyst kicked off the A Thousand Suns era as a reward for completing the 8-bit Rebellion game. The only reason it ended up later releasing on a version of A Thousand Suns is because that's the album that had the nearest release date to 8-bit Rebellion. Blackbirds is 100 percent a Minutes to Midnight b-side. No part of it was worked on during the A Thousand Suns sessions.

The reason it was released on A Thousand Suns is irrelevant. The fact remains that it was a bonus track for A Thousand Suns.

"Use of this language has largely declined in the 21st century as the music industry has transitioned away from analog recordings towards digital formats without physical sides, such as CDs, downloads and streaming. Nevertheless, some artists and labels continue to employ the terms A-side and B-side metaphorically to describe the type of content a particular release features, with B-side sometimes representing a 'bonus' track or other material."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-side_and_B-side

This MTV article used to have a video of Mike Shinoda talking about Blackbirds. Sadly it's not available anymore, but we have a transcription on Linkinpedia:

"When you finish the game, you get access to 'Blackbirds' which is a brand new Linkin Park song that we basically finished specifically to this game. So it's exclusive to the game. It's not gonna be on an album, it's not gonna be on anything else."

It was even listed as "Blackbirds (Non-Album Track From The 8-Bit Rebellion! App)" on the initial iTunes version of A Thousand Suns. Not "Minutes To Midnight B-Side" or "Minutes To Midnight Demo".

On the upcoming Meteora 20th anniversary release we have two live tracks recorded in 2002 which is technically the Hybrid Theory era, but they are being released with Meteora because they were b-sides to the Somewhere I Belong single, a Meteora song, from 2003.

"When you finish the game, you get access to 'Blackbirds' which is a brand new Linkin Park song that we basically finished specifically to this game. So it's exclusive to the game. It's not gonna be on an album, it's not gonna be on anything else."

So the question is, are they should to include the demo/alternate version of the song on MTM or ATS? Because from what he said it means they change something in the song before they added it to the game.

It was even listed as "Blackbirds (Non-Album Track From The 8-Bit Rebellion! App)" on the initial iTunes version of A Thousand Suns.

I think it was just "Blackbirds (From The 8-Bit Rebellion! App)", without the "Non-Album Track"

5 hours ago, lpliveusername said:

The reason it was released on A Thousand Suns is irrelevant. The fact remains that it was a bonus track for A Thousand Suns.

"Use of this language has largely declined in the 21st century as the music industry has transitioned away from analog recordings towards digital formats without physical sides, such as CDs, downloads and streaming. Nevertheless, some artists and labels continue to employ the terms A-side and B-side metaphorically to describe the type of content a particular release features, with B-side sometimes representing a 'bonus' track or other material."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-side_and_B-side

This MTV article used to have a video of Mike Shinoda talking about Blackbirds. Sadly it's not available anymore, but we have a transcription on Linkinpedia:

It was even listed as "Blackbirds (Non-Album Track From The 8-Bit Rebellion! App)" on the initial iTunes version of A Thousand Suns. Not "Minutes To Midnight B-Side" or "Minutes To Midnight Demo".

On the upcoming Meteora 20th anniversary release we have two live tracks recorded in 2002 which is technically the Hybrid Theory era, but they are being released with Meteora because they were b-sides to the Somewhere I Belong single, a Meteora song, from 2003.

So, what do they call if they don't use A-Side and B-Side?

Also, i found an interesting track, but i need an Xero expert:

Is Blooming and Clean an official Xero tracks or is it a fan-made? Also, was there an Xero track called "Faith" ?