LP Albums And Rarities For Every 20th Anniversariy Album Edition.

AJ93

On 4/18/2023 at 11:31 AM, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

Let's throw Cross Off too. If they added It's Going Down to HT20, Cross Off should be there too.

That's completely different. It's Goin' Down features at least two Linkin Park members and was played live at several Linkin Park shows, one of which is included in the 20th anniversary box set for Hybrid Theory. On the Meteora 20th anniversary release we got new live performances of the song (even if partial). Some early promotional releases of the song even listed it as a collaboration with Linkin Park (instead of "Mike Shinoda and Mr. Hahn" like in the official releases).

I do think, however, that they missed the opportunity of releasing Rock And Roll (Could Never Hip Hop Like This) Part 2 in the Meteora box set and introducing a great song to casual Linkin Park fans. I mean, it does feature both Mike and Chester, the two voices of Linkin Park.

10 hours ago, leftshoe18 said:

I hope if they do 30th anniversary releases they're something a lot smaller. Maybe a deluxe edition with a couple unreleased bonus tracks at most. I would hate for them to render the 20th anniversary sets pointless.

Agreed. An anniversary edition every 10 years could be a good idea, but no need to do a huge box set everytime. Some bands only release 1 show or a few bonus tracks in aniversary editions. Could be a good way to release the material they kept in the vault because they didn't consider it good enough for the 20th anniversary box set. Songs like Ashes, Turn To Grey, etc. would be good choices for bonus tracks in those smaller releases. Fans have been dying to hear them since Jeff Blue's book came out.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/3/2023 at 7:21 PM, Rasputin 93 said:

I'll riot if ATS won't get an anniversary package.

I think we are safe as far as getting MTM and ATS sets. The band loves both albums and they were popular (not as popular as HT and M, but still popular). They also aren’t THAT far away from their 20th, I mean yeah it’s still 4 and 7 years away for them but I feel like the other ones are just super far away and who even knows what the world will be like then. You know? However I do think they will end up doing them for all albums, but definitely for MTM and ATS.

As a matter of fact, Brad was recently asked about the MTM re-issue going on Spotify last year for the 15th anniversary and he said he doesn’t really consider that a true celebration, basically saying when MTM is 20 in a few years we will get a true anniversary collection for it. Plus Brad loves MTM a lot if you listen to him talk about the album even years after it came out, same as Phoenix, Phoenix even said it was on one of the most special times for the band a few years ago, same with Mike. Mike said ATS would have never happened if not for MTM before it so it’s clear the band loves both albums. 

And Mike said on Twitch in 2020 he wanted to do one for ATS personally. No way they skip MTM or ATS. Fans of later albums, maybe have to worry, but I still think they’ll do ones for those albums and if not at least somehow give us content from those eras.

On 4/20/2023 at 8:04 AM, Ex97 said:

As a matter of fact, Brad was recently asked about the MTM re-issue going on Spotify last year for the 15th anniversary and he said he doesn’t really consider that a true celebration, basically saying when MTM is 20 in a few years we will get a true anniversary collection for it. Plus Brad loves MTM a lot if you listen to him talk about the album even years after it came out, same as Phoenix, Phoenix even said it was on one of the most special times for the band a few years ago, same with Mike. Mike said ATS would have never happened if not for MTM before it so it’s clear the band loves both albums. 

The 15 anniversary thing is just the current trend of many artist in streaming services, they release a digital only deluxe edition with shitload of tracks just to duplicate numbers on certain tracks and therefore more money 

I think it's a good move for the band to release the summer sonic 06' concert dvd because at the same time that the band will celebrate the 20th of MTM it will also, in a way, commemorate the 30th of the XERO tape that was released in 1997. that is, "Reading My eyes" is on this show, and having a proshot of this song is something fans have been waiting for since 2006.

• 5 months later...

With Minutes To Midnight 20 being the next album that will more than likely get a 20 year anniversary release (Brad hinted at it this year and so did Mike at one point), I have a question. This is about the ''2008'' tracks.

mmm..cookies - Sweet Hamster Like Jewels From America! (LPU 😎
Hunger Strike (Live From Projekt Revolution) (SFTU)
Crawling (Feat. Chris Cornell) (Live From Projekt Revolution) (SFTU)
Pretend To Be (Unreleased Demo 2008) (LPU X)
Malathion+Tritonus (2008 Berlin Demo) (LPU XIV)
Blanka (2008 Demo) (LPU XIV)
Basil (2008 Demo)
Lockjaw (Given out to LPU members as a free download in late 2008)
The Last Line (MALL (Music From The Motion Picture)
Dancer? (MALL (Music From The Motion Picture)

We also have these tracks that would fall into the same category

Not Alone (Download To Donate For Haiti / Not Alone - Single)
Blackbirds (Non-Album Track From The 8-Bit Rebellion! App)

Am I missing anything else?

Now, my question is, will the band remember that some of these belong to Minutes To Midnight and some belong to A Thousand Suns? I guess some fans will not care which one they go on, but personally, I think it would be annoying because I'd like to have the 20th anniversaries be as perfect as possible. The only real faults of the last two 20th releases were that the Somewhere I Belong live tracks went on Meteora (technically they were from Hybrid Theory era as they were 2002 tracks although they were released in the Meteora era so it makes sense) and they forgot One Step Closer (Reanimated Live) on Meteora as well as Collision Course stuff (although they may do Collision Course 20). I know they forget some other Hybrid Theory stuff to add but you know what I mean.

mmm..cookies (IMO) should definitely not be overlooked as the tracks are very short and won't take up much time and it's definitely a piece of LP history. These tracks were recorded in the Minutes To Midnight writing sessions as far as we know (and if done in 2007 or 2008, that is still Minutes To Midnight era for these). Hunger Strike and Crawling definitely are Minutes To Midnight tracks, no question about it, and are important because I feel like we should honor Chester with these since he loved these performances and they were also with Chris Cornell. Pretend To Be is a Minutes To Midnight song 100&, sounds just like one and as Astat once mentioned, didn't he say something about the guitar tone or something being early Minutes To Midnight sounding? Either way they worked on this song again in 2008 tweaking it up, likely in those studio sessions they had in March/April/May of 2008, we know they were in the studio at least once as Mike posted a photo of him and Chester and I think Brad in the studio and said it was from that time on his blog back in the day, you can find it on the waybackmachine. However I am worried the band might forget this was a Minutes To Midnight track, maybe not though, but it definitely doesn't belong on A Thousand Suns 20. Malathion+Tritonus, Blanka and Basil were all written and recorded in 2008 but they are really A Thousand Suns tracks. I wouldn't totally mind if Malathion+Tritonus and Blanka were put on Minutes To Midnight 20 as technically they were still written during the touring cycle for the album (before PR08 even took places in the states) and I'm not sure if they were really intended for A Thousand Suns as they really didn't even start working on the album sessions yet (this was after PR08 that they really started working on it). Although I really wouldn't care either if they were put on A Thousand Suns 20. Basil on the other hand was written in early A Thousand Suns era as Mike said during the track by track, he mentioned at this time they were still writing the video games tie-in thing but that it was the earliest you could get to an A Thousand Suns demo. It would kind of be annoying if put on Minutes To Midnight 20, IMO. I think Mike will remember this one and where it belongs, though. Lockjaw I am not quite sure will even be remembered or included, and I guess that's fine. I do like the track a lot but yeah. It was mostly done as Mike just messing around with ProTools8 but I guess if included it's more of an A Thousand Suns era demo since it was done in late 2008 (December). Not Alone is just like Pretend To  Be, it originated from the Minutes To Midnight sessions and was basically done but the band decided to rework the lyrics a little and tweak it up for release in early 2010 for Haiti relief. I personally think it 10o% should not be forgotten as  Minutes To Midnight song and it's a beautiful song. Hope the band remembers this. 

Blackbirds has the biggest potential to be forgotten with Minutes To Midnight and I hope Mike remembers this. We HAVE to remind them of this in 2026 when they are likely picking songs from Minutes To Midnight 20. It will be the first time the song is finally getting a physical release and it 100% totally belongs on Minutes To Midnight 20. It should have never been included as a bonus track for A Thousand Suns and instead just released as a digital single after 8-Bit Rebellion! launched, I think it was even planned as one but cancelled. Why??? Anyways, it cannot be forgotten as Minutes To Midnight.

Finally, The Last Line, Mike even said on his Twitch a couple years ago that ''it definitely should have been released during Minutes To Midnight''. We know it was worked on a little during A Thousand Suns sessions but likely nothing much really changed to it, probably just the changes we see in Ammosick and The Last Line. No ones know if the Neal Avron mix on MALL is from which album. I guess maybe A Thousand Suns but did it really make it that far into 2010 to be mixed for the album? Idk, I think maybe it's the mix he did in 2007. But then again who knows. Either way it should be included with Minutes To Midnight 20 for sure. I am worried the band will forget about the song as it was released on such an obscure release as was MALL. Maybe we can get the MTM mix? Would be cool since we could get the other mix released on physical, we already have MALL in physical. Dancer... was it Minutes To Midnight? The vocals removed make me think yes but then again they did do those during A Thousand Suns writing too. The guitar licks sound like Minutes To Midnight to me. I think the song will be forgotten either way but I hope not as I like the song either way, vocal version would be even better.

The 2005 stuff is another argument but IMO those are for sure Minutes To Midnight era, both Divided and After Canada, and if they do release LPU 5's live tracks, they should go on Minutes To Midnight 20 if not on a Collision Course 20. The problem is that this is a ton of stuff to include with Minutes To Midnight 20. LPU 5, LPU 6, LPU 7 and LPU 8. Luckily, 3 of those are short tracklistings and not too long of tracks. 

The band should also remember that while they seem to think 2009 is Minutes To Midnight era, the demos from 2009 are not Minutes To Midnight demos at all. New Divide can be debated but IMO it fits way more on A Thousand Suns (was released as a live track for The Catalyst, fits the theme of the album more and also was prominent during A Thousand Suns touring such as opening NYC 2010, Detroit 2011, Moscow 2011 and Singapore 2011).  BTW, I just read an interview with Phoenix from November of 2008 where he says the Minutes To Midnight cycle is ended and they have no touring plans at all (how did they get all those 2009 dates planned so fast from that period then LOL, probabl the success of New Divide maybe idk).

I know people will think this thread is pointless but it's not, I think we should have these threads made so we have them in 2026 when the band starts looking at what to put on Minutes To Midnight 20.

• 2 months later...

CD 1:

01. Wake

02. Given Up

03. Leave Out All The Rest

04. Bleed It Out

05. Shadow Of The Day

06. What I’ve Done

07. Hands Held High

08. No More Sorrow

09. Valentine’s Day

10. In Between

11. In Pieces

12. The Little Things Give You Away

CD 2:

01. One Step Closer (Live At Milton Keynes)

02. From The Inside (Live At Milton Keynes)

03. No More Sorrow (Live At Milton Keynes)

04. Given Up (Live At Milton Keynes)

05. Lying From You (Live At Milton Keynes)

06. Hands Held High (Live At Milton Keynes)

07. Leave Out All The Rest (Live At Milton Keynes)

08. Numb (Live At Milton Keynes)

09. The Little Things Give You Away (Live At Milton Keynes)

10. Breaking The Habit (Live At Milton Keynes)

11. Shadow Of The Day (Live At Milton Keynes)

12. Crawling (Live At Milton Keynes)

13. In The End (Live At Milton Keynes)

14. Pushing Me Away (Live At Milton Keynes)

15. What I’ve Done (Live At Milton Keynes)

16. Numb/Encore (Feat. Jay-Z) (Live At Milton Keynes)

17. Jigga What/Faint (Feat. Jay-Z) (Live At Milton Keynes)

18. Bleed It Out (Live At Milton Keynes)

CD 3:

01. One Step Closer (Live At Webster Hall)

02. Lying From You (Live At Webster Hall)

03. Somewhere I Belong (Live At Webster Hall)

04. No More Sorrow (Live At Webster Hall)

05. Given Up (Live At Webster Hall)

06. Papercut (Live At Webster Hall)

07. Don’t Stay (Live At Webster Hall)

08. From The Inside (Live At Webster Hall)

09. Numb (Live At Webster Hall)

10. Pushing Me Away (Live At Webster Hall)

11. Breaking The Habit (Live At Webster Hall)

12. What I’ve Done (Live At Webster Hall)

13. Crawling (Live At Webster Hall)

14. In The End (Live At Webster Hall)

15. Bleed It Out (Live At Webster Hall)

16. Faint (Live At Webster Hall)

CD 4: 

01. Announcement Service Public

02. Qwerty

03. No Roads Left

04. L.O.A.T.R. (M. Shinoda Remix)

05. Fear (Leave Out All The Rest Demo 2006)

06. Across The Line

07. Drum Song (The Little Things Give You Away Demo 2006)

08. Not Alone

09. Blackbirds

10. What We Don’t Know (Unreleased Demo 2007)

11. Pale (Unreleased Demo 2006)

12. Pretend To Be (Unreleased Demo 2008)

13. Divided (Unreleased Demo 2005)

14. What I’ve Done (M. Shinoda Remix)

15. Yo (MTM Demo)

16. Bang Three (What I’ve Done Original Demo)

CD 5:

01. Homecoming (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

02. Clarity (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

03. Asbestos (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

04. Bunker (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

05. Debris (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

06. Basquiat (2007 Demo)

07. Universe (2006 Demo)

08. Heartburn (2007 Demo)

09. After Canada (2005 Demo)

10. The Last Line

11. Chance Of Rain (2006 Demo)

12. Bleed It Out (2007 Demo)

CD 6: 

01. Qwerty (Live At Summer Sonic)

02. Pushing Me Away (Live At Summer Sonic)

03. Breaking The Habit (Live At Summer Sonic)

04. Reading My Eyes (Live At Summer Sonic)

05. Faint (Live At Summer Sonic)

06. From The Inside (Live At Summer Sonic)

07. What I’ve Done (Third Encore Session)

08. No More Sorrow (Third Encore Session)

09. Given Up (Third Encore Session)

10. Bleed It Out (Live From Projekt Revolution 2007)

11. Valentine’s Day (Live From Frankfurt 2008)

12. In Between (Live From London 2008)

13. In Pieces (Live From Projekt Revolution 2007)

14. Leave Out All The Rest (Live From Projekt Revolution 2007)

15. Hunger Strike (Feat. Chris Cornell) (Live From Projekt Revolution 2008)

16. My December (Live 2008)

17. Crawling (Feat. Chris Cornell) (Live From Projekt Revolution 2008)

CD 7:

01. 21 Stitches (Given Up Demo)

02. Fear (Minutes To Midnight 20 Demo) (This would be the demo shown during the Making Of Minutes To Midnight DVD with Mike singing full words ‘’The sun will still sinking after we’re gone…etc.’’)

03. Accident (Minutes To Midnight 20 Bleed It Out Demo) (This would be one of the 100 demos for the song, obviously different than the LPU 16 version, maybe with Chester singing in this version too)

04. Shadow Of The Day (Demo) (This would be the version of the song that the band used an electric banjo on)

05. Japan (Across The Line Demo) (Maybe the version shown during the Making Of Minutes To Midnight or something)

06. Song Q (Hands Held High Demo) (This would be the demo that had singing in the verses before Rick suggested that Mike rap)

07. Ebow Idea (No More Sorrow Demo) (This demo would be a version of the song before Brad decided to add the ebow effect to the song, after he ditched using ebow on The Little Things Give You Away)

08. Valentine’s Day (Demo) (This would be a  very early version of the song from the Korn studio)

09. Patients (No Roads Left Demo) (This version would be the famous version in which Chester sings the full song)

10. Pictures (In Pieces Demo) (This would be a very early version of the song)

11. Drum Song (The Little Things Give You Away Demo) (This would be the version shown during LPUTV 13: Contest where Mike is singing the full chorus with the album version lyrics)

12. Ammosick (The Last Line Demo) (Original version of the song before it was brought to the A Thousand Suns sessions)

13. Blackbirds (Demo) (Version shown on the Making Of Minutes To Midnight DVD)

14. Not Alone (Demo) (Version of the song before the band re-did it in 2010 for Haiti)

CD 8: 

01. Grecian

02. Alaska

03. Episodes

04. The Vanishing

05. State Of Emergency

06. Song #72

07. Electric Uvula

08. Hemophiliac

09. Chunky Munky

10. Resident Turdface

11. Clever Name

12. Warhol (Caneries)

13. The Wrath

14. Candy (Short)

15. Song E (Jar Jar Binks)

16. Sterile Poon

17. Metal Detector

18. Unfair Unjust Unmerciful

DVD 1: 

Summer Sonic 2006: Tokyo (Full Show)

DVD 2: 

Rock Am Ring 2007 (Full Show)

DVD 3: 

Clarkston 2007 (The super high quality version that LP Kazakhstan put on YouTube, Full Show)

DVD 4:

Madison Square Garden 2008 (Full Show) (Need to have a show that captures the winter 2008 touring for the album IMO and this is a great one to choose, big show for the band and a great set with My December, A Place For My Head and the Jay-Z features)

DVD 5:

Munchen 2008 (We don’t need Milton Keynes on DVD since we get the audio version as a CD and besides this was a huge show for the band with a good set. Was gonna choose Berlin but we have Reading My Eyes here)

DVD 6: 

Making Of Minutes To Midnight (Extended cut shown in theaters during the Webster Hall event in 2007)

+

Little movie using LPTV and LPUTV from the era including footage from PR07, PR08 and others, maybe 2 hours worth

Art:

Lithograph of the band at the Salton Sea, maybe an unused shot of the band

Lithograph of the band outside of the Houdini House or inside it, either one, maybe a shot we don’t have yet

Art used from the 2007 book with the lyrics and photos, etc. 

Maybe some photos of the band in the studio from both the Korn studio and the Houdini House 

EDIT: Many will notice that I decided to keep various things off of the release because it would be simply too much. Didn’t feel the need to add the whole Milton Keynes show since it wouldn’t fit on one CD. Didn’t feel the need to include the SoHo EP because I feel like that’s an Apple exclusive. Didn’t feel the need to include LPU 7 since we got Clarkston in full as a DVD and it was a lot of tracks to take up. Kept mmm…cookies off just because I feel like it doesn’t really belong. Kept PR08 off as a DVD because I’d rather have Summer Sonic 2006 over it and plus we got audio versions of Hunger Stike and Crawling with Chris on the CD’s. 

Edited by Soldier2024

39 minutes ago, Soldier2024 said:

CD 1:

01. Wake

02. Given Up

04. Bleed It Out

05. Shadow Of The Day

06. What I’ve Done

07. Hands Held High

08. No More Sorrow

09. Valentine’s Day

10. In Between

11. In Pieces

CD 2:

CD 3:

CD 4: 

02. Qwerty

03. No Roads Left

06. Across The Line

08. Not Alone

09. Blackbirds

15. Yo (MTM Demo)

CD 5:

06. Basquiat (2007 Demo)

07. Universe (2006 Demo)

10. The Last Line

CD 6: 

CD 7:

02. Fear (Minutes To Midnight 20 Demo) (This would be the demo shown during the Making Of Minutes To Midnight DVD with Mike singing full words ‘’The sun will still sinking after we’re gone…etc.’’)

03. Accident (Minutes To Midnight 20 Bleed It Out Demo) (This would be one of the 100 demos for the song, obviously different than the LPU 16 version, maybe with Chester singing in this version too)

04. Shadow Of The Day (Demo) (This would be the version of the song that the band used an electric banjo on)

05. Japan (Across The Line Demo) (Maybe the version shown during the Making Of Minutes To Midnight or something)

06. Song Q (Hands Held High Demo) (This would be the demo that had singing in the verses before Rick suggested that Mike rap)

07. Ebow Idea (No More Sorrow Demo) (This demo would be a version of the song before Brad decided to add the ebow effect to the song, after he ditched using ebow on The Little Things Give You Away)

08. Valentine’s Day (Demo) (This would be a  very early version of the song from the Korn studio)

09. Patients (No Roads Left Demo) (This version would be the famous version in which Chester sings the full song)

11. Drum Song (The Little Things Give You Away Demo) (This would be the version shown during LPUTV 13: Contest where Mike is singing the full chorus with the album version lyrics)

12. Ammosick (The Last Line Demo) (Original version of the song before it was brought to the A Thousand Suns sessions)

14. Not Alone (Demo) (Version of the song before the band re-did it in 2010 for Haiti)

CD 8: 

01. Grecian

02. Alaska

03. Episodes

04. The Vanishing

05. State Of Emergency

06. Song #72

07. Electric Uvula

08. Hemophiliac

09. Chunky Munky

10. Resident Turdface

11. Clever Name

12. Warhol (Caneries)

13. The Wrath

14. Candy (Short)

16. Sterile Poon

17. Metal Detector

DVD 1: 

DVD 2: 

DVD 3: 

Clarkston 2007 (The super high quality version that LP Kazakhstan put on YouTube, Full Show)

DVD 4:

Madison Square Garden 2008 (Full Show) (Need to have a show that captures the winter 2008 touring for the album IMO and this is a great one to choose, big show for the band and a great set with My December, A Place For My Head and the Jay-Z features)

DVD 5:

Munchen 2008 (We don’t need Milton Keynes on DVD since we get the audio version as a CD and besides this was a huge show for the band with a good set. Was gonna choose Berlin but we have Reading My Eyes here)

DVD 6: 

Making Of Minutes To Midnight (Extended cut shown in theaters during the Webster Hall event in 2007)

+

Little movie using LPTV and LPUTV from the era including footage from PR07, PR08 and others, maybe 2 hours worth

Art:

Lithograph of the band outside of the Houdini House or inside it, either one, maybe a shot we don’t have yet

Maybe some photos of the band in the studio from both the Korn studio and the Houdini House 

EDIT: Many will notice that I decided to keep various things off of the release because it would be simply too much. Didn’t feel the need to add the whole Milton Keynes show since it wouldn’t fit on one CD. Didn’t feel the need to include the SoHo EP because I feel like that’s an Apple exclusive. Didn’t feel the need to include LPU 7 since we got Clarkston in full as a DVD and it was a lot of tracks to take up. Kept mmm…cookies off just because I feel like it doesn’t really belong. Kept PR08 off as a DVD because I’d rather have Summer Sonic 2006 over it and plus we got audio versions of Hunger Stike and Crawling with Chris on the CD’s. 

You forgot about "Fire In The City". Also, you forgot about the Chester demo version of "In Between", which is the same case as Patients (No Roads Left).

Edited by NJPLP

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2024 at 6:45 PM, Soldier2024 said:

CD 1:

01. Wake

02. Given Up

04. Bleed It Out

05. Shadow Of The Day

06. What I’ve Done

07. Hands Held High

08. No More Sorrow

09. Valentine’s Day

10. In Between

11. In Pieces

CD 2:

CD 3:

CD 4: 

02. Qwerty

03. No Roads Left

06. Across The Line

08. Not Alone

09. Blackbirds

15. Yo (MTM Demo)

CD 5:

06. Basquiat (2007 Demo)

07. Universe (2006 Demo)

10. The Last Line

CD 6: 

CD 7:

CD 8: 

01. Grecian

02. Alaska

03. Episodes

04. The Vanishing

05. State Of Emergency

06. Song #72

07. Electric Uvula

08. Hemophiliac

09. Chunky Munky

10. Resident Turdface

11. Clever Name

12. Warhol (Caneries)

13. The Wrath

14. Candy (Short)

16. Sterile Poon

17. Metal Detector

DVD 1: 

DVD 2: 

DVD 3: 

DVD 4:

DVD 5:

DVD 6: 

+

Art:

This show at Summer Sonic 06 is every fan's dream.

The MTM 20th should follow the same pattern as the meteora 20.

remembering that in 2027 Tape Xero will be 30th and also 10th since Chester's Death.

On 1/24/2024 at 3:45 AM, thigolpbr said:

This show at Summer Sonic 06 is every fan's dream.

The MTM 20th should follow the same pattern as the meteora 20.

remembering that in 2027 Tape Xero will be 30th and also 10th since Chester's Death.

I don't think they'll sacrifice a proper MTM show from 07-08 for a in-between-eras show, even though we're craving for it. Hope they prove me wrong. I just have little hope about it

On 1/30/2024 at 11:06 PM, LPsMart said:

I'd give everything for a full Third Encore set on this release. I hope there's more than yet released.

A "best of" from rehearsal would be great. We don't need 5 identical versions of What I've Done, but the best take of Faint, Pushing Me Away... I'd like that. 

5 hours ago, Scourge said:

if we don't get a full summer sonic '06 DVD for MTM20 i'll be devastated !!! but still excited and grateful for unreleased material in any capacity :~)

but it's kinda a grey area.. Summer Sonic was during Meteora Era. However QWERTY is a song for MTM. I wonder will they release it. 

20 hours ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

I prefer to keep my collection on an sd card of 512gb it sounds so good on poweramp, i can't go back to spotify 

And the best thing is that you can listen to songs not available on streaming.

best way of streaming for me atm is Apple Music, their integration of Local Files is so much easier than Spotify’s. i’ve got all the LPUs and landmark concerts on my phone whenever i need them which is awesome. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2024 at 12:36 AM, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

Who needs streaming? The quality is awful.

As someone who is constantly on the go, I do. Plus I do have a music collection for when I want to listen to stuff not through streaming as well. But streaming is fine a lot of the time for me. Sounds great through my car’s speakers with Bluetooth. Don’t need much more. 

On 2/17/2024 at 5:51 AM, DBSFan101 said:

As someone who is constantly on the go, I do. Plus I do have a music collection for when I want to listen to stuff not through streaming as well. But streaming is fine a lot of the time for me. Sounds great through my car’s speakers with Bluetooth. Don’t need much more. 

That's it, we usually speak of music like it's an ongoing civil war. If you stream music, you don't have digital music on your computer. If you collect vinyl, CD is the most absolute evil. 

There's no valid rules to listen your music, and you know what's best? All can be complementary.