Linkin Park Planning "Exciting Things" for 2023 - Meteora 20th Celebration

LPLStaff

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you guys are forgetting that there won't be three vocal demos but four. You need to count the A6 Meteora 20 version. There are like three variations of A6 in the album so the third one is most definitely the one with vocals. I'm not sure but I think there will be more demos that will have finalized vocals too

Edited by arcyy57

10 hours ago, IWillWalkAway said:

i am gonna be there for the countdown for sure. i ain’t missing it.

it’s common that people say that. It’s the verse part of the song, which sounds a bit different from the chorus, and not like what people expected. This was confirmed to be the track a while ago though.

10 hours ago, DylHDZ said:

What time are the voicemails up usually? I just check when I wake up lol but I’m sure there’s usually a certain time ?

Here's the link to download Voicemail #7 - Foreword Info

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/kf4dkhw2kuy5y/LP+Meteora20th+Voicemail+and+Pictures

Something tells me that there will be new voicemails for the remaining tracks: Don't Stay, Lying From You, Hit The Floor, Easier To Run, Figure.09, Nobody's Listening, and Session (Instrumental). It's just my theory.

Edited by AJ93

24 minutes ago, Hybrider said:

31jan2023.jpg

Voicemail is about Foreword.

Thank you for filtering the Foreword image. I see Delta spraying, a spray canister, an unknown circle object, unknown object on top-left of Delta, and idk what is that word with a graffiti say.

Foreword gets a message too? That’s cool. That doesn’t mean it’s the end of messages though. We could still get one more tomorrow

Also I bet Cumulus eventually got vocals during Meteora. Mike even said the band tried to make the song work several times. That probably means it got to the vocal stage.

Edited by IWillWalkAway

5 hours ago, IWillWalkAway said:

Foreword gets a message too? That’s cool. That doesn’t mean it’s the end of messages though. We could still get one more tomorrow

My bet is that they will do a voicemail for Lying From You tomorrow. 

6 hours ago, Hybrider said:

31jan2023.jpg

This looks like a more fitting image to be used for the M20 audios on YouTube. Similar style to HT20 and all. +Great wallpaper, just need to be brightened up a tad bit 

6 hours ago, Hybrider said:

31jan2023.jpg

What does the voicemail say? I kinda transcribed it, though the voice said something I couldn’t understand: ““Foreword is just an intro. If you know what [?] work is, it’s my first attempt at [?] work. Basically, it’s noises I made in the studio breaking things.”

Edit: I know what’s the voice is  saying. It’s saying “Foley work”.

4 hours ago, arcyy57 said:

My bet is that they will do a voicemail for Lying From You tomorrow. 

Don’t you mean Don’t Stay. That’s the next song in the album. Lying from You would be after that one. Then Hit the Floor, Easier to Run, Figure.09, Nobody’s Listening, and then finally Session.

Edited by NJPLP

3 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

Don’t you mean Don’t Stay. That’s the next song in the album. Lying from You would be after that one. Then Hit the Floor, Easier to Run, Figure.09, Nobody’s Listening, and then finally Session.

You're suggesting that they'll do it by following the tracklist, correct? Actually, yeah, that makes a lot of sense.. the singles have been explored now so I believe they'll go through the tracklist

3 minutes ago, arcyy57 said:

You're suggesting that they'll do it by following the tracklist, correct? Actually, yeah, that makes a lot of sense.. the singles have been explored now so I believe they'll go through the tracklist

Also, with the final one being Session, I found by putting these on my calendar in my phone to remind myself, the last voicemail will be next week on Tuesday, February 7th.

Foreword was made after the album was done. I think this means they are finnished with voicemails that talk about songs on the album, and if there is a voicemail tomorrow it will be something like the first one, something misterius. Maybe a teaser of "Lost"

17 minutes ago, jopevc said:

Foreword was made after the album was done. I think this means they are finnished with voicemails that talk about songs on the album, and if there is a voicemail tomorrow it will be something like the first one, something misterius. Maybe a teaser of "Lost"

That's true. Who knows what we'll get tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

That's true. Who knows what we'll get tomorrow.

Leave the remaining voicemails and pictures to me, I can record and save it. You still got my Mediafire link? 

Who is Nicholas? I want to thank him for uploading my saved files on YouTube.

Edited by AJ93

17 hours ago, AJ93 said:

Let's see whats's the new voicemail gonna say once its available.

We are so close to the countdown. Someone should record or livestream the countdown.

Maybe some could screen record the countdown on their computer.

2 hours ago, AJ93 said:

Leave the remaining voicemails and pictures to me, I can record and save it. You still got my Mediafire link? 

Who is Nicholas? I want to thank him for uploading my saved files on YouTube.

That's me. I've been uploading them.

Just now, NJPLP said:

That's me.

Oh, so you're Nicholas. Well, I subscribed your YouTube channel as a thank you. Leave the voicemails and pictures to me, you just keep an eye out from my mediafire. you still got my mediafire link right?

2 hours ago, AJ93 said:

Oh, so you're Nicholas. Well, I subscribed your YouTube channel as a thank you. Leave the voicemails and pictures to me, you just keep an eye out from my mediafire. you still got my mediafire link right?

You add the mediafire link every time you update it, so yeah.

2 hours ago, AJ93 said:

Also, the notification for you subscribing to me isn’t popping up for some reason. Did you do it just now?

2 hours ago, NJPLP said:

Maybe some could screen record the countdown on their computer.

if it reaches 00:00:00:30, then someone should livestream. If it's recorded, please make sure it's 4k if posssible and provide the link as well.

2 hours ago, arcyy57 said:

Oh, dude. It's awesome that you're also Nicholas Pierson. I love the snippets of the Meteora documentary you've been posting the last few weeks 

Best decision-maker

2 hours ago, NJPLP said:

Also, the notification for you subscribing to me isn’t popping up for some reason. Did you do it just now?

you could say I did an hour or 2 ago.

2 hours ago, arcyy57 said:

Anyone noticed how most of the voicemails are like 15 seconds long? 

I used TunesToTube. They add extra seconds to it. They are a little bit shorter than they are shown in the video.

@AJ93 maybe you could screen record the countdown when it reaches 00:00:00:30.

4 minutes ago, IWillWalkAway said:

I'm thinking tomorrow’s message, if there is one, will talk about “Lost” since it’s Wednesday and probably we’ll be hearing it for the first time. Either that or some kind of pre-announcement message.

I hope it's the former, I really hope they won't disappoint us