LPLStaff

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Stranger said:

the track never been there at the first place (referring to leaked tracklist)

oh. that would make sense. 

I bet Allison Hagendorf will host Linkin Park's Meteora 20th Anniversary Edition Q&A. 

Edited by AJ93

Oh fuck, amazing! But it's interesting to see how there is a little variation (I think), I don't know if it will be the same song or can be the "2002 mix", but "Lost" appears on the "Meteora" album as a 14 track if you only order the 3-CD version, will it be the version that is missing from the leaked list?

This is great you guys! It’s awesome to see an official announcement by Warner. I’m thinking the band is gonna announce it very very soon now. Excited to hear “Lost”, excited for the new DVDs lost demos and other neat stuff we’re getting for this too. And of course, the box set itself. I wonder what it’s gonna look like. It seems like the cover might be blue instead of gold? We’ll have to wait and see but i’m super hyped for this release!

Forgot to answer to this:

On 1/16/2023 at 4:57 PM, lpliveusername said:

Exactly. He doesn't think of them as demos anymore. Just tracks that never got vocals or simply tracks with vocals. You don't see Session listed as "Session (Instrumental)". There's no need for that. The titles with additions are tracks which are different versions of songs already included in the other discs. A6, Cuidado, Husky, etc.

On the official Meteora merch from the lp store, you can see Session (Instrumanteal): https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2117/2713/products/LIP_CHARCOAL_BCK_2048x2048.png?v=1553801400

I noticed something about A.06 (Demo) and Faint (Demo) on the Warner website. Look at what I found and the comparison I made:

LPU 2.0 and LP Underground 9: Demos:

A.06 [0:54] (First Demo) from LPU 2.0

A-Six (Original Long Version) [3:51] (Second Demo) from LPU 9.0: Demos

Faint (Demo 2002) [3:11] (First Demo) from LP Underground 9: Demos

----------------

----------------

Meteora 20th Anniversary Album Edition:

A6 (Meteora|20 Demo) [3:55] (Third Demo)

Faint (Meteora|20 Demo) [3:56] (Second Demo)

A6 (Meteora|20 Demo) [3:55] (Third Demo) and Faint (Meteora|20 Demo) [3:56] (Second Demo) might have vocals: That's just my theory. Am I the only who just notice something?

Edited by AJ93

7 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

I noticed something about A.06 (Demo) and Faint (Demo) on the Warner website. Look at what I found and the comparison:

LPU (2.0 and 9.0):

A.06 [0:54] (First Demo) from LPU 2.0

A-Six (Original Long Version) [3:51] (Second Demo) from LPU 9.0

Faint (Demo 2002) [3:11] (First Demo)

----------------

----------------

Meteora 20th Anniversary Album Edition:

A6 (Meteora|20 Demo) [3:55] (Third Demo)

Faint (Meteora|20 Demo) [3:56] (Second Demo)

A6 (Meteora|20 Demo) [3:55] and Faint (Meteora|20 Demo) [3:56] might have vocals: That's just my theory.

There's more to it too:

Cuidado (Lying From You Demo) [3:18]

Lying From You [2:55]

Husky (Hit The Floor Demo) [3:14]
Hit The Floor [2:44]

Interrogation (Easier To Run Demo) [3:40]
Easier To Run [3:24]

Faint (Demo 2002) [3:11] from LPU 9

Faint (Meteora|20 Demo) [3:56]
Faint [2:43]

Figure.09 (Demo 2002) [3:24] from LPU 9

Plaster 2 (Figure.09 Demo) [2:57]
Figure.09 [3:18]

Shifter (From The Inside Demo) [3:25]

From The Inside [2:54]

A.06 [0:54] from LPU 2
A-Six (Original Long Version) [3:51] from LPU 9

A6 (Meteora|20 Demo) [3:55]

It seems that some of the demos of the songs of Meteora are either shorter or longer than their other demo versions/final versions.

Also, it looks like we're getting the original long version of A-Six with vocals.

1 hour ago, NJPLP said:

There's more to it too:

Cuidado (Lying From You Demo) [3:18]

Lying From You [2:55]

Husky (Hit The Floor Demo) [3:14]
Hit The Floor [2:44]

Interrogation (Easier To Run Demo) [3:40]
Easier To Run [3:24]

Faint (Demo 2002) [3:11] from LPU 9

Faint (Meteora|20 Demo) [3:56]
Faint [2:43]

Figure.09 (Demo 2002) [3:24] from LPU 9

Plaster 2 (Figure.09 Demo) [2:57]
Figure.09 [3:18]

Shifter (From The Inside Demo) [3:25]

From The Inside [2:54]

A.06 [0:54] from LPU 2
A-Six (Original Long Version) [3:51] from LPU 9

A6 (Meteora|20 Demo) [3:55]

It seems that some of the demos of the songs of Meteora are either shorter or longer than their other demo versions/final versions.

Also, it looks like we're getting the original long version of A-Six with vocals.

Lying from You was shortened by 23 seconds

Hit the Floor was shortened by 30 seconds

Easier to Run was shortened by 16 seconds

Faint was shortened by 1 minute and 13 seconds if we compare it with the meteora20 version

Figure 09 gained 21 seconds if we compare it with Plaster 2

From the Inside was extended by 31 seconds

Faint was super shortened. Wounder what´s the difference

And From The Inside was the only one from the list that was extended. That´s interesting

I noticed now that something was added to the image at LPCatalog

1 hour ago, jopevc said:

Lying from You was shortened by 23 seconds

Hit the Floor was shortened by 30 seconds

Easier to Run was shortened by 16 seconds

Faint was shortened by 1 minute and 13 seconds if we compare it with the meteora20 version

Figure 09 gained 21 seconds if we compare it with Plaster 2

From the Inside was extended by 31 seconds

Faint was super shortened. Wounder what´s the difference

And From The Inside was the only one from the list that was extended. That´s interesting

I noticed now that something was added to the image at LPCatalog

You're not the only one and you noticed correctly. here's my answer to your noticing on lpcatalog by clicking the mediafire link I posted. cheers :)

10 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

You're not the only one and you noticed correctly. here's my answer to your noticing on lpcatalog by clicking the mediafire link I posted. cheers :)

Hold on I think I got it! The "thing" added to the LPCatalog image resembles to me a spray paint can, like the top of the can. What´s the image on the cover of the "Somewhere I Belong" single? Spray paint cans! And the new voicemail talks about "Somewhere I Belong"! 🤯

If we continue this line of thought, tomorrow they will add to the image something from "Faint" since it was the second single!

Edited by jopevc

7 minutes ago, jopevc said:

Hold on I think I got it! The "thing" added to the LPCatalog image resembles to me a spray paint can, like the top of the can. What´s the image on the cover of the "Somewhere I Belong" single? Spray paint cans! And the new voicemail talks about "Somewhere I Belong"! 🤯

If we continue this line of thought, tomorrow they will add to de image something from "Faint" since it was the second single!

You're right. It is the top of a spray paint can.

Also, I don't know if anyone noticed but the number underneath the face with the gas mask is similar to the number that's under Delta in the Faint single covers.

Single-Faint_1_Cover.jpg

Faint2.jpg

Edited by NJPLP

6 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

You're right. It is the top of a spray paint can.

Also, I don't know if anyone noticed but the number underneath the face with the gas mask is similar to the number that's under Delta in the Faint single covers.

Single-Faint_1_Cover.jpg

Faint2.jpg

Nice find! 👍🏻

i’m just so excited to finally hear thoughts that take away my pride man. I know it’s called Lost but I’ll forever think of it as thoughts that take away my pride or take away my pride. That name has been for it so long. I really can’t wait to hear the full lyrics though. If I had to guess it’s probably a song about feeling against yourself at things that happened in the past, and as a result feeling lost, similar to Easier To Run and Somewhere I Belong.

Edited by IWillWalkAway