New Minutes To Midnight 16-Track Digital Edition

lpliveusername

On 5/26/2022 at 5:51 AM, leftshoe18 said:

Yeah but it was recorded during Minutes To Midnight's sessions.

True but, chronological order of the recording aside, I don’t think they would release that song as a bonus track for MTM since it’s already released on all platforms as a bonus track for ATS.

3 hours ago, Justin said:

True but, chronological order of the recording aside, I don’t think they would release that song as a bonus track for MTM since it’s already released on all platforms as a bonus track for ATS.

True! Plus, it's an official track for the 2010 game, "8-Bit Rebellion!", so it make sense they didnt release it as MTM bonus tracks. just like "The Last Line/Ammosick"

6 hours ago, Justin said:

I don’t think they would release that song as a bonus track for MTM since it’s already released on all platforms as a bonus track for ATS.

Maybe for ATS anniversary they will release Blackbirds on other platforms. Currently it is available only on one platform - iTunes/Apple Music.

On 5/28/2022 at 2:27 AM, martinez said:

Maybe for ATS anniversary they will release Blackbirds on other platforms. Currently it is available only on one platform - iTunes/Apple Music.

My mistake. Sort of odd it would be only on iTunes and Apple Music. They should release it on other platforms, it’s a great song.

14 minutes ago, Justin said:

My mistake. Sort of odd it would be only on iTunes and Apple Music. They should release it on other platforms, it’s a great song.

It's because the song was released on 8-bit Rebellion, a game exclusively for Apple products, and later included as a bonus track for the iTunes version of A Thousand Suns. They had an exclusivity deal for the song. If I recall correctly, it expired a couple of years or so ago, but there hasn't been any reason to re-release A Thousand Suns in other platforms yet. 2020 was the 10th anniversary, but that year was all about HT20. Maybe in 2025...

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 10:08 AM, PizzaPino said:

Uhm on Apple Music the wrong version of Across the Line is on the clean version but the right one is on the explicit version?

The difference between both versions is that the LPU 9 version (that's on the deluxe edition version of MTM that was released on May 13th, 2022) is labeled as "Across The Line", and the alternate mix/Mastered For iTunes version (that's on a different deluxe edition version of MTM that was released on January 15th, 2013) is labeled as "Across The Line (Bonus Track)." That's how to tell the difference between the two different versions, besides some minor differences in the tracks, from what I can understand.

Edited by NJPLP

On 6/13/2022 at 5:58 AM, NJPLP said:

The difference between both versions is that the LPU 9 version (that's on the deluxe edition version of MTM that was released on May 13th, 2022) is labeled as "Across The Line", and the alternate mix/Mastered For iTunes version (that's on a different deluxe edition version of MTM that was released on January 15th, 2013) is labeled as "Across The Line (Bonus Track)." That's how to tell the difference between the two different versions, besides some minor differences in the tracks, from what I can understand.

I guess you’ve got a degree in lp discography lol. I didn’t even know there were two different deluxe versions. I thought they were both just released and one was censored and the other not. 

9 minutes ago, PizzaPino said:

I guess you’ve got a degree in lp discography lol. I didn’t even know there were two different deluxe versions. I thought they were both just released and one was censored and the other not. 

There are several different digital editions with different tracklists:

https://lplive.net/lpdigital/

17 hours ago, PizzaPino said:

I went to Linkinpedia for the information on when those versions came out lol.

9 hours ago, yagamilight207 said:

@martinez in which country version of Apple Music is the is the 2022 re-release in Hi-Res?

Mine is only in lossless.

The Hi-Res version is on the HDtracks, but only NRL is at 24-bit quality, the others bonus tracks are at the CD quality.