LPLive: "Hybrid Theory (20th Anniversary Edition) Rundown

LPLStaff

LPLive members Mark and Anthony, via Instagram Live, thoroughly discussing and breaking down Linkin Park's incredible "Hybrid Theory (20th Anniversary Edition)" release which was announced on August 13, 2020.

Every single song, video, feature, and more was discussed in this hour and a half rundown, with our thoughts and opinions given on all of it.

It was really a" midnight special", going until 1:00am+ on release day but we wanted to be sure and get our very first thoughts on the album recorded. And hey, it didn't turn out half bad for our technologically illiterate selves, ha.

Anyway, we came away quite impressed - great job by Linkin Park and their team on this historic release!

I rather enjoy these chats - a lot of knowledge shared. Thanks!

I’ve mentioned it before, but I think LPLive should stream a HT show with live commentary. Of course that depends if you know which one is carousel 😛

5 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

We could certainly ask for an interview with Mike. We've never really asked for one but maybe the HT20 is a good time to do it.

This would be the best time to do it, for sure. HT 20, during quarantine. This is probably the best shot to have his schedule free enough and everything align right to make it happen.

Of course, I'm not sure how much specifics he would remember about some of these songs, but it would be a great opportunity nonetheless and I'm sure we would get some great info/cool stories about HT and that entire era.

Edited by Justin

Yeah, I agree that it’s way past time for you guys to get an interview with Mike. Especially since you’ve never asked. The knowledge of the sites admin and the fan base here is unparalleled. You can come up with some really great questions and provide a lot of cool insight into the HT era. 

Is really cool to hear people that know a shit ton of the band talking and doing this kind of "podcast". congrats to both of you guys for made this, it was really entertaining

In regards of the interview i think Mike would be down for it, since in the last like 2 or 3 years he has been more open on social media and stuff. I remember his interview on the LPA site on 2015 and it was a lot of fun

Finally got through this run-down, it was a great watch/listen. You gotta do an unboxing video for sure. Maybe even like, a live reaction type thing where it's literally the first time you open it. That could be pretty cool.