Linkin Park Song Bracket

LPLStaff

Linkin Park Peru has posted a sort of "March Madness" bracket of Linkin Park songs on Twitter and it is taking the LP community by storm over the past day.

Linkin Park joined in the fun and retweeted it last night as well.

Take a look here and see what song comes out number one for you!

Some awful pairings on the left, but I guess its the nature of the beast. I take Invisible over SOTD any day, I wish they were in different brackets though as I'm guessing people will favour SOTD. 

28 minutes ago, Hybrid1988 said:

I am an objectively terrible LP fan. Confirmed.

Wretches beat out WFTE in round 1 for me, but juuuust barely. 😅

It's all subjective lol. In my bracket, Sorry For Now went on a streak and beat Shadow of the Day, The Messenger, Burning in the Skies, and With You. Iridescent took the win in the final round, though.

16 minutes ago, blackout said:

Here's mine if you're interested. Some of them were really difficult, honestly. Also, don't judge my writing, it was done in the Microsoft Paint so you know... it wasn't comfortable at all. :P

I did mine in paint too and it looks really similar LOL! Writing Iridescent all those times was irritating.

My bracket

2 hours ago, JZLP said:

Sorry For Chipmunks your #2 pick? Damn that's interesting 

There's something about the way that song comes together in the second and final choruses that I really love. I think it's Mike second best LP vocal performance after No Roads Left.

For the record, I could have advanced BITS instead but the result would have been the same. Iridescent would have won with this bracket.

Edited by Justin

For anyone that is interested in mine.  It's fucking obvious figure.09 would win this whole damn thing.

Breaking The Habit vs A Line In The Sand was the hardest battle for me.

Owv5ERs.jpg

I have what must be an unpopular opinion of NMS since I haven't really seen anyone say it: I like the song but the intro is so long... The extended intro live made it feel even more interminable. The song itself and Chester's suitably angry delivery is awesome though.

2 hours ago, Justin said:

I have what must be an unpopular opinion of NMS since I haven't really seen anyone say it: I like the song but the intro is so long... The extended intro live made it feel even more interminable. The song itself and Chester's suitably angry delivery is awesome though.

I never thought about that, maybe cause it never bother me at all but you are right. is probably one of the few LP songs that take like a minute to hit the instrumental chorus on the intro

4 hours ago, Diaux said:

I never thought about that, maybe cause it never bother me at all but you are right. is probably one of the few LP songs that take like a minute to hit the instrumental chorus on the intro

Haha same. The intro is super exciting for me. The live version is fire. 

15 hours ago, Justin said:

It's a better heavy song overall than some from THP, IMHO.

• 1 year later...