Twitch spoilers (and more)

PeppePark

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, sordomuda said:

Lmfaooooo screaming at the folder names 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 watch him checking out this topic haha

During one of the latest livestreams there was a part of the desktop "exposed" and people freaked out in the chat saying: "Mike, the files, we can see the files" and stuff.

Maybe he just noticed that and he still doesn't know about this thread, but yeah, it was so funny 🤣

On 4/15/2020 at 5:49 PM, PeppePark said:

But here comes the best thing.
In the May 22 screenshot you can clearly see the folders at the bottom.
Yeah, Mike REALLY created two folders named "YES I KNOW" and "YOU CAN SEE MY FOLDERS" LMAO 🤣
There's a third one under those, I guess it's the "continuation", but sadly it's covered by the donations banner.

UPDATE: Donations banner is gone and I can finally reveal the full "message" by Mike:

YES I KNOW
YOU CAN SEE MY FOLDERS
STOP PEEKING

🤣

Donations are over and we could finally solve the biggest mistery 😂

2 hours ago, Hahninator said:

The most interesting thing in those screenshots is that LP appears to have rehearsed All For Nothing to play live. Or at least Mike got ready to play it.

Didn't we knew that already? with the "LP LIVE EXPERIENCE DRAFT ONE" thing

5 hours ago, Diaux said:

Didn't we knew that already? with the "LP LIVE EXPERIENCE DRAFT ONE" thing

I guess we knew that they considered to play it, since it was on a draft setlist, but we didn't have a "proof" that they actually rehearsed it!

Talking To Myself Drum Stems

Why he has a folder with drums from Talking To Myself on his desktop?
Working on a remix? Learning drum parts? Ideas for live shows?

PRO TOOLS FILES

El Little Idiot 110bpm.ptx

From his Pro Tools files here's a potentially working title for a new song modified on June 7, 2020 at 12:45 PM.

ITE DRUM SUM.wav
SFN Drum Kit Stem.wav

Heavy Drum Kit Stem.wav
NCSM Drum Kit Stem.wav

You can also see .wav files of drum stems for In The End, Sorry For Now, Heavy and Nobody Can Save Me added into a new folder on June 7.

Update: new working title "El Little Idiot" plus Mike checking drum stems of Linkin Park songs.

• 3 weeks later...

Update:
A little generic and not worth a screenshoot in the main thread but here's some new stuff on Mike's desktop: a "MAYO Drums" folder and a "song idea.mp3".

On the other hand, the remix Mike did for I Drive Me Mad by renforshort will be out this Friday (already out here in Europe).

I noticed the remix projects on April 29, so this is the first thing, out of this thread, that was released, that's nice.
Can't wait to have more!

25.06.2020.jpeg

1 hour ago, PeppePark said:

Update:
A little generic and not worth a screenshoot in the main thread but here's some new stuff on Mike's desktop: a "MAYO Drums" folder and a "song idea.mp3".

On the other hand, the remix Mike did for I Drive Me Mad by renforshort will be out this Friday (already out here in Europe).

I noticed the remix projects on April 29, so this is the first thing, out of this thread, that was released, that's nice.
Can't wait to have more!

25.06.2020.jpeg

Any idea whats below the MS 004 BACKUP folder? Pappa Park? Peppa Park?

18 minutes ago, PeppePark said:

I imagine you were thinking something about the band but... that's actually a pic of me and Mike 🤣

Hahahaha yo thats cool as fuck man, sorry my bad

Edited by Diaux

Mike knows very well how we're watching everything.
So he changed the three iconic folders "YES I KNOW / YOU CAN SEE MY FOLDERS / STOP PEEKING" to: 

DROPPED FRAMES

ALBUM OUT

NEXT FRIDAY

Some good self-promotion here 🤣

01.07.20.png

Update:

Mike was saving settings for the Lo-Fi Glow plugin and in the folder there were familiar titles like Crystaline, Session McSessionface and Osiris, so "Misty Sky" could be the working title of a jam or a separated new song.

MS Tight Arp 1
Misty Sky edited
MS Fuzzy Pad
MS Pluck 1
MS Crystaline Stagedust
Sess Mc Sess Detuned
Session McSession Pluck
Dusty Stabs Osiris
MS Anachronic OSIRIS
MS Lo-Fi Bass
Lo-Fi Glow

10.07.20 1.47.22.png

ELEPHANT

On Mike's desktop there's a folder called Elephant Drum Raw Stereo.
There's another folder (maybe a file) under that, I can read "Drum Break" but he didn't show it in its entirety, it could be related to Elephant or not.

The Elephant folder was edited the last time on the 4th of July. That was Saturday, so he wasn't streaming.
When this track, whatever it is, will be released, it probably will have a new title so we won't even know what this was, but that's ok, for now it's another proof that is working on other stuff!

After a while I got a new working title!