Upgrade: Chorzów, Poland 2007 DVD (Source 4)

lpliveusername

It was recently brought to our attention there's a glitch in the Chorzów 2007 (Source 4) DVD in circulation. It starts at the end of 'The Little Things Give You Away' at 1:02:16 as you can see in the old source video.

This faulty version is currently available on lp-bits, our YouTube channel and in the collections of many community members.

In our continuous effort to remove bad sources from circulation, we've dug through our files and were able to find the original version of the DVD without this problem. You can download it below.

Part 1: https://we.tl/t-pkcvoXWD70

Part 2: https://we.tl/t-04Ket2QEHs

Part 3: https://we.tl/t-JqKdx4vDQ3

Total: 4.15 GB

Enjoy!

On 4/15/2020 at 7:41 AM, radq said:

LOL. I have this proper version since 2007.

That's great, but the proper one fell out of circulation so we are trying to get this (and more sources) back into real circulation among traders and collectors.

Working on a big "LP Drive" right now to do exactly that.

2 minutes ago, Hahninator said:

That's great, but the proper one fell out of circulation so we are trying to get this (and more sources) back into real circulation among traders and collectors.

Wow so cool! 

On 4/16/2020 at 6:16 PM, Hahninator said:

I can help. Maybe I've got something in my collection that you're looking for. I didn't know about Chorzów show. Anyways I guess @felipeintheend is the best person for all LP show collection here.

2 hours ago, radq said:

I can help. Maybe I've got something in my collection that you're looking for. I didn't know about Chorzów show. Anyways I guess @felipeintheend is the best person for all LP show collection here.

Oh yeah he has been tremendous lately. Right now we are doing audio first, so he sent me his audio collection. Next, I am getting the collection from nkramar to cross reference with it. SergSlim will see what he has to fill in, etc. It's going well so far, it's just me that is slow with properly tagging, naming, etc the shows and finding the best quality version out there so far for each show.

1 hour ago, Hahninator said:

Oh yeah he has been tremendous lately. Right now we are doing audio first, so he sent me his audio collection. Next, I am getting the collection from nkramar to cross reference with it. SergSlim will see what he has to fill in, etc. It's going well so far, it's just me that is slow with properly tagging, naming, etc the shows and finding the best quality version out there so far for each show.

Thanks for all the guys all of you are putting in. You guys are awesome.