Sign in to follow this  
Skipees

Removing Bad Sources From Circulation

Recently we found more and more bad versions of sources, most of the time they are just missing some parts/tracks. We want to prevent them from being distributed, so here we will update the good versions download, and after you're downloading it please delete your bad version/s.

10.11.2000 | New York City, NY | Roseland Ballroom

Good Version: Download

Bad Version Notes: "Forgotten" is cut, "Intro" is missing.

11.11.2000 | Westminster, CA | Best Buy Parking Lot

Bad Version Notes: "Intro" is missing.

17.12.2000 | Universal City, CA | Universal Amphitheatre | KROQ Almost Acoustic X-Mas

Bad Version Notes: "In The End" is cut.

10.01.2001 | Hamburg, Germany | Grünspan

Bad Version Notes: "Cure For The Itch" is missing.

03.02.2001 | San Bernardino, CA | National Orange Show Events Center | Dragon Festival [Lossless]

Bad Version Notes: "One Step Closer" is corrupted, doesn't play until the end.

14.04.2001 | Twin Bridges, CA | Sierra-at-Tahoe Ski Arena | Boarding For Breast Cancer

Bad Version Notes: missing "A Place For My Head", "Forgotten" and "One Step Closer".

23.10.2001 | Albany, NY | Pepsi Arena [Mp3]

Good Version: Download Notes: Mp3 files, Fixed.

Bad Version Notes: bad track spliting.

23.10.2001 | Albany, NY | Pepsi Arena [Lossless]

Good Version: Download Notes: SHN files, the track splitting is very off.

Bad Version Notes: "Pushing Me Away" is cut. Missing "In The End", "A Place For My Head", "Forgotten", "Crawling", and "One Step Closer".

13.02.2002 | Philadelphia, PA | First Union Center

Bad Version Notes: excluding "It's Goin' Down". (including DJ battle with no one from LP involved.)

12.03.2003 | New York City, NY | Roseland Palladium

Bad Version Notes: "With You" is cut, missing "Crawling", "In The End", "Easier To Run", "A Place For My Head" and "One Step Closer".

05.07.2003 | Toronto, Ontario | SkyDome

Bad Version Notes: "Lying From You" is missing.

26.07.2003 | Cicero, IL | Hawthorne Race Course [Lossless]

Bad Version Notes: "Lying From You" is corrupted, doesn't play until the end.

06.09.2003 | Paris, France | Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy

Bad Version Notes: "Don't Stay" is missing.

09.09.2003 | Lisboa, Portugal | Pavilhão Atlântico [Mp3]

Bad Version Notes: Missing "Faint", "With You", "Numb", "Crawling" and "In The End".

29.10.2003 | Seoul, South Korea | Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium

Good Version: Download --> Somebody Have It?

Bad Version Notes: Source 1 with "One Step Closer" from the video replacing the file from this recording.

27.07.2004 | Darien Center, NY | The Forum | Darien Lake Performing Arts Center

Bad Version Notes: Split into tracks, but two minutes are missing at the end.

13.08.2006 | Chiba, Japan | Chiba Marine Stadium | Summer Sonic [Lossless]

Bad Version Notes: "Breaking The Habit" is missing.

30.05.2007 | Paris, France | Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy [Lossless]

Bad Version Notes: Track 17 on Source 3 is corrupted, doesn't play until the end.

05.08.2009 | Portimão, Portugal | Autódromo Internacional Do Algarve | Rock One

Good Version: Download --> Somebody Have It?

Bad Version Notes: excluding "Lying From You".

09.06.2012 | Warsaw, Poland | Pepsi Arena

Bad Version Notes: DSP with audio files corrupted.

Nice, I'll download Philadelphia 'p2 when I'm on my laptop. Thank you!

29.10.2003 | Seoul, South Korea | Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium

Good Version: Download --> Somebody Have Source 1?

Bad Version Notes: mix of source 1 and source 2.

Check out the show page's notes for source 1 and 2 - http://lplive.net/shows/20031029.php

If you have a version which has the last few songs added on from source 2, then you already have source 1. Source 1 is incomplete and the extra tracks were added in to make the show complete, but with most of the tracks in better quality than source 2.

You've probably already got all of source 1, but not all of source 2...

This is the original thread it's from, Don't Stay - APFMH seems to be all there is of source 1

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=9482&hl=

Nice, I'll download Philadelphia 'p2 when I'm on my laptop. Thank you!

thanks Jonas.

Check out the show page's notes for source 1 and 2 - http://lplive.net/shows/20031029.php

If you have a version which has the last few songs added on from source 2, then you already have source 1. Source 1 is incomplete and the extra tracks were added in to make the show complete, but with most of the tracks in better quality than source 2.

You've probably already got all of source 1, but not all of source 2...

This is the original thread it's from, Don't Stay - APFMH seems to be all there is of source 1

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=9482&hl=

no, source 2 is incomplete.

not at all.

i guess you just switch between them ;).

i think somebody take source 2 and the missing songs he take from source 1. so we can take out the source 2 from it. but who have source 1?

Edited by Skipees

thanks Jonas.

no, source 2 is incomplete.

not at all.

i guess you just switch between them ;).

i think somebody take source 2 and the missing songs he take from source 1. so we can take out the source 2 from it. but who have source 1?

Haha, yeah - thank you to whoever uploaded the good version ;)

Ok, I might have confused my source numbers somewhere. I still haven't moved the Seoul files from my Downloads folder yet, so I was only going on what was being said in that original thread.

Albany 23.10.2001 - Lossless

- "Pushing Me Away" is incomplete. Missing "In The End", "A Place For My Head", "Forgotten", "Crawling", and "One Step Closer".

Paris 22.01.2008 (Analycia)

- Sounds like something is missing during the transition of some tracks to the next one. The beginning of "Breaking The Habit" is in the same file as "My December", then in the next file you get the ending of "My December" again before "Breaking The Habit" starts. "Bleed It Out" and "Faint" are in the same file. I don't know if the original lossless files have the same problems.

New York 2000

more info from lpliveusername soon.

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopi...st&p=170242

17.12.2000 | Universal City, CA | Universal Amphitheatre | KROQ Almost Acoustic X-Mas

Good Version: Download --> Soon

Bad Version Notes: partial In The End.

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopi...st&p=184116

i'm leaving Paris 22.01.2008 (Analycia) out for now, since we don't know if there is a better version.

the rest updated with links where's possible.

thanks buddy.

the Albany show is not incomplete, just the version that one guy seeded on dime a while ago is for some reason.

I should have the full version somewhere.

uploading...

I don't remember seeing the full (lossless) version anywhere for download.

2003-03-12 | Roseland Palladium | New York City, NY

whole show up until With You, which is only a 34s track. the rest of the files are missing from that point onwards

well, my version is "bad", not sure about anyone else's...

2003-03-12 | Roseland Palladium | New York City, NY

whole show up until With You, which is only a 34s track. the rest of the files are missing from that point onwards

12.03.2003 | New York City, NY | Roseland Palladium

Bad Version Notes: "With You" is cut, missing "Crawling", "In The End", "Easier To Run", "A Place For My Head" and "One Step Closer".

Edited by Skipees

haha awesome!

also, by the sounds of it, the "dj battle" file found in the old Philadelphia '02, was done before the band came out.

It wasn't part of LP's show, but it might be a cool thing to keep in the new version, track 1 or a bonus of some description?

haha awesome!

also, by the sounds of it, the "dj battle" file found in the old Philadelphia '02, was done before the band came out.

It wasn't part of LP's show, but it might be a cool thing to keep in the new version, track 1 or a bonus of some description?

i consider only intros as "Track 1", for these things i used "Track 0" (only if it's before the show) or "Bonus Tracks".

anyway, as long as the version includes "It's Goin' Down", both versions - with "DJ Battle" or without it - it's ok.

Edited by Skipees

i consider only intros as "Track 1", for these things i used "Track 0" (only if it's before the show) or "Bonus Tracks".

anyway, as long as the version includes "It's Goin' Down", both versions - with "DJ Battle" or without it - it's ok.

well for me, iTunes doesn't let you have track '0' :P

my main point is that we should include the DJ Battle track in the new upload, or at least in this thread so people can DL it if they want it

Skipees you are awesome. I mean you always make really great threads. I was just thinking about this a few weeks ago with Seoul 2003. I'm glad you included it.

I think my Singapore 2006 FM file must have uploaded incomplete, let me check.

I have the full NYC 2003 Roseland show but it's been added - very cool. This is a great thread to have.

well for me, iTunes doesn't let you have track '0' :P

my main point is that we should include the DJ Battle track in the new upload, or at least in this thread so people can DL it if they want it

I was thinking the same thing. But we should let people decide if they want to download the DJ Battle or not, because it has nothing to do with any Linkin Park member. Make a separate download link for it.

Skippees you are awesome. I mean you always make really great threads. I was just thinking about this a few weeks ago with Seoul 2003. I'm glad you included it.

just doin' my thang ;).

I was thinking the same thing. But we should let people decide if they want to download the DJ Battle or not, because it has nothing to do with any Linkin Park member. Make a separate download link for it.

right, great idea.

-----

someone can upload only the "DJ Battle"?

Edited by Skipees