Snoop Dogg opening on West Coast NA Tour Leg

lakersfan13

Fck.

Literally Fck.

I hate this so so so much.

I'd rather have MGK!

I literally can not stand Snoop Dogg one bit. One of the most overrated artists of all time.

Where's an up and coming rock band? Or an up and coming rapper who LP could bring more fans.

I was happy when I hears the West Coast dates got someone other than MGK but now I'd rather have MGK back!!!!

Agh!

Fck.

Literally Fck.

I'd rather have MGK!

I literally can not stand Snoop Dogg one bit. One of the most overrated artists of all time.

Where's an up and coming rock band? Or an up and coming rapper who LP could bring more fans.

I was happy when I hears the West Coast dates got someone other than MGK but now I'd rather have MGK back!!!!

Agh!

Overrated? Lol I've heard much worse.

Fck.

Literally Fck.

I'd rather have MGK!

Agh!

I guess you're too young for "Snoop D-O-Double G". And MGK? Not even a level with Snoop but I like both.

One of the most overrated artists of all time.

Wow. I can understand if you don't like Snoop Dogg but calling him "one of the most overrated artists of all time" is just totally wrong. Snoop Dogg had massive influence when it comes to modern Hip Hop and I guess you wouldn't have a MGK in the first place if it wasn't for artists like Snoop Dogg.

I thought MGK was the entire tour. West Coast is just plus Snoop. Right?

No MGK on the west coast.

When the tour was first announced all the October dates said support to be announced.