Music video shot for Good Goodbye

hahninator

It sounds like the cat's out of the bag on the next video to be released by Linkin Park. Nice work by LPA has found out that the band is filming a music video for the song Good Goodbye, track two off of One More Light.

Near the end of Mike's Facebook stream last week from his hotel room, he mentioned that the band is working on a new music video that's not that serious and is different from what the band usually does.

LPA adds, "When we spoke with Mike in London last week he said Good Goodbye is an outlier track that doesn't fit in with the rest of the album. He described the song as 'sarcastic' in tone."

They found that Chester gave some exclusive info to BeBox where he said that they filmed a music video for the song in a day and Stormzy (featured on the song) was in it as well. Mike raps on the song in one verse and Stormzy recorded the second verse.

This throws a twist to the narrative as Linkin Park has released Heavy and Battle Symphony already to fans, with a music video shot for Good Goodbye, and live performances of Invisible, Talking To Myself, and One More Light. Five songs from the album will be performed live on the world tour, according to Mike. It does indeed look like the next single could be Good Goodbye.
EDIT: First listen of the song!

Source: LPA

I think we will get heavy' battle symphony' good goodbye' one more light' n maybe 2 other songs played off new album on tour. Them 4 I think band really likes n 2 would be singles one released to fans and other being the title track other songs would depend on what band feels comfortable playing

Mike raps on the song in one verse and Stormzy recorded the second verse.

The video stated that the original version had two verses from Mike and a contribution (likely a verse) from Pusha T. Stormzy replaced one of the Mike verses but we don't know who will rap on what verses yet.

soooooo the whole thing is fake or just the snippet is not a snippet ?

The snippet apparently isnt Good Goodbye or ANY Linkin Park song. That voice doesn't sound like Mike to me anyway to be honest.