• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmed by Mike :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Someone should write to Mike about more Xero info and force him to release some Xero demos, maybe make LPU 17 special Xero edition of unreleased demos! 20 years is 20 years.

I believe there are more unreleased demos on the internet, but it is hard to find them like I found a "Unreleased" with Visionaries. It was just a luck.

Edited by Hybrider

force him to release some Xero demos

LOL.

If I'm not mistaken it was said earlier that Mike has already been messaged for more info, including whether or not there are other Xero tracks out there and he hasn't replied.

My theory is that he doesn't remember. Mike is the same guy who released Universe as an LPU demo and said that it was an abandoned beat. His memory of older stuff isn't always the greatest, but that's nothing we didn't already know.

If I'm not mistaken it was said earlier that Mike has already been messaged for more info, including whether or not there are other Xero tracks out there and he hasn't replied.

His memory of older stuff isn't always the greatest, but that's nothing we didn't already know.

it's a shame though i mean i sure when he heard Fiends & Drop he was like daaamn *nostalgia* so he and every band member of every band should have the files of all there songs.

Can't really blame him either... He's usually busier than any of us. When you make that many songs for that long things can get lost in the shuffle. Didn't he also find the demo slip in his closet a few years ago? If he wasn't cleaning we never would have heard it

Can't really blame him either... He's usually busier than any of us. When you make that many songs for that long things can get lost in the shuffle. Didn't he also find the demo slip in his closet a few years ago? If he wasn't cleaning we never would have heard it

Blue.

Now that I think about it the exact quote was:

"I forgot this song existed until I found it on a CD in a box in my closet this year. This song and "Slip" were done in sessions leading up to the recording of Hybrid Theory."

Just throwing an idea here: why is Blue was on the CD but not Slip if they're from the same sessions and Slip was released on the same release (LPU11)? Maybe this "CD" is another mixtape/compilation like Rapology?

Might be just a burnt CD from the studio though.

Am I the only one waiting for those? Please don't forget to put them up.

In general, we must root out a lot of the tracks since these are the regular album versions. The bright point of it being a compilation and not a mixtape is that there are no shouts or rewinds over the Xero tracks.

About SOB, the "Drop" shouldn't be a problem but prepare yourself for "Back It Up" to be just "Easy Back It Up" from 2000 Fold.

• 11 months later...

Did anyone ever upload the Styles of Beyond - Drop track?

Yes. I want to add it to our Downloads page along with the Xero tracks and a few demos and alternative versions of collaborations.

I'm also assuming Back It Up is Easy.

Yeah, it's the same track from 2000 Fold.

Did anyone ever upload the Styles of Beyond - Drop track? I'm also assuming Back It Up is Easy.

Search the Xero Hunt topics (there are 5 if I remember correctly) someone has uploaded that song in a comment in one of the topics.

Also since Mike laughs at the intro of this song has anyone bothered to isolate the vocals (I would if I knew how to) to check if Mike has any backing vocals in the track?

Edited by SerioDrew

• 5 months later...

Yes. I want to add it to our Downloads page along with the Xero tracks and a few demos and alternative versions of collaborations.

Yeah, it's the same track from 2000 Fold.

yeah please, i need the Styles of Beyond track too :)

• 1 year later...