LP to play in France?

felipeintheend

i dont make any conclusion now, but few days ago i was hoping, no praying for shows in southfrance, because I will spend my whole summerholidays from 2nd july to 18th august and yeah,

11th july sounds really cool, but there is such a huuge gap between this date and the other onces.

LP mentioned that they would play some shows in europe, but I dont think they are doing a huge tour again OR its the reason why the album comes out in 2010.

i dont make any conclusion now, but few days ago i was hoping, no praying for shows in southfrance, because I will spend my whole summerholidays from 2nd july to 18th august and yeah,

11th july sounds really cool, but there is such a huuge gap between this date and the other onces.

LP mentioned that they would play some shows in europe, but I dont think they are doing a huge tour again OR its the reason why the album comes out in 2010.

True...

I wish we could see a US date...

im sorry dude.. but what?

LP play the US like 2 or 3 times more than anywhere else in the world and they play more shows they when they do tour. stop being so greedy, there are other fans in the world too. think about us Australian fans who only get a concert every 3 or 4 years... after each album and its only 5 or 6 Australian and 2 New Zealand. Or even some south american countries who get even less.

alright guys stop going off topic.

I think France may get the show, but as always i treat tour dates as false until i see an official confirmation from the bands website or an email from linkinpark.com

but i wouldnt be suprised seeing as France didnt get a show last year in the summer.

im sorry dude.. but what?

LP play the US like 2 or 3 times more than anywhere else in the world and they play more shows they when they do tour. stop being so greedy, there are other fans in the world too. think about us Australian fans who only get a concert every 3 or 4 years... after each album and its only 5 or 6 Australian and 2 New Zealand. Or even some south american countries who get even less.

For a point you are right.

They need to make shows in other countries too. Like: Brazil, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Phillipines, etc...

I don't think they'll come in Perpignan (it's a small town) there are so huge city in France, so I think it's not possible to be there but I hope they'll do a show in France like Paris =D if they don't I'll be in Zurich.

Last summer we don't have a show in France and I know this won't be a big tour in Europe next summer soooo.... we will see

I hope that they will confirm the show in Sonisphere in Barcelona and in the 6-12 of July week they will play in France too.

Please LP to Spain!!

Edited by wiki2

You could you please stop repeating "come to spain". I can understand your wish but you got only 3 posts so far and all of them contain "LP please come to spain". They won't read it anyway.

But if they PLAY IN SPAIN, it could lead to a big tour!