Fort Minor: 2015.06.29 - Los Angeles, CA (One Man Show)

What in the Kenji beat is from Kenji? It sounds like all Castle to me. I agree we should list it as COG/Kenji.

I didn't read this one, FINALLY someone who understands me.

COG New Remix is fundamentally different than the COG Kenji. They are NOT the same song even though they transition into each other.

There's no transition btw, COG keeps going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_n4rD0Ep5Y

At 0:45 the original beat from Kenji starts during COG at 1:03 it sounds more clear then the beat comes back when Mike starts rapping Kenji, listen with headphones. I don't know how to explain this but when Mike sings 'Cause im only a.. the beat sounds exactly like part where Mike's grandma talks.

Another proof that this a freaking mashup.

Check it out in case that you wanna argue with ''this guy'' just a regular member.

Oh man I love this mashup, I would kill to see it live, way better than the actual LP set.

Edited by LPJZ

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think too that you're right when it comes to the whole COG Kenji thing, Joze.

If there's anybody saying that COG and Kenji should be separate in the setlist, then the person should separate WFTE from HHH, LFY from Papercut etc.

Kenji is very good in live. It's really deep. Good to see Mike when he gets emotional and say at his aunt's speech sample "This is my family." This song always give some goosebumps.

Edited by LPMaskMan

There's no transition btw, COG keeps going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_n4rD0Ep5Y

At 0:45 the original beat from Kenji starts during COG at 1:03 it sounds more clear then the beat comes back when Mike starts rapping Kenji, listen with headphones. I don't know how to explain this but when Mike sings 'Cause im only a.. the beat sounds exactly like part where Mike's grandma talks.

Another proof that this a freaking mashup.

Check it out in case that you wanna argue with ''this guy'' just a regular member.

Oh man I love this mashup, I would kill to see it live, way better than the actual LP set.

Never noticed the Kenji beat coming in during the middle of COG, but you're right. Mashup it is, then.

i just watched the entire show and i gotta say he did a great job for his first one-man-show, very passionate & energetic

i would have loved to have been there and hope he comes to NY soon

Edited by loulax07