More Tour Dates Soon?

hahninator

According to the official Warner Music Germany website here, the band will be announcing more European shows in the coming days.

At the bottom of the latest post about Zürich, the text reads: "Linkin Park confirms current tour dates almost daily, and sometimes dates are close to us [Germany]. Also in the next days there should be dates near enough to travel to. So stay tuned."

A very rough translation....but it seems that they will announce a Germany show (or a few) shortly, and possibly more after that. Any ideas or suggestions? Do you guys think that this will be a full European tour or what?

Uh-oh. I guess the German dates will be something like 29th - 31th July, when I'm already in England.

But I think it'll be a real European tour with new setlists even before the new album is released. Great. :lol:

You know tour means? Same old songs.

Sucks a lot. :( :( :(

You can be sure they will switch some things around. They are not dumb and know how boring it is to play the same old setlists. They try to give us something new with every tour and they done pretty well so far. If you want to discuss setlists do that in the appropriate thread please.

what all of you are forgetting is the delay that comes with these tour dates concering the new album. we all know linkin park's way of working on stuff and i bet that they won't be finished with recording and mixing in july. they haven't even entered the studio yet and are infamous for staying in the same for like ages.

even though i like to see them performing i'd rather prefer the new album as soon as possible.

what all of you are forgetting is the delay that comes with these tour dates concering the new album. we all know linkin park's way of working on stuff and i bet that they won't be finished with recording and mixing in july. they haven't even entered the studio yet and are infamous for staying in the same for like ages.

even though i like to see them performing i'd rather prefer the new album as soon as possible.

:blink: Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Mike put up on his blog, of all of them working in the studio, and Chaz singing?? :blink:

:blink: Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Mike put up on his blog, of all of them working in the studio, and Chaz singing?? :blink:

Yeah, about Mikes blog thats true. But the Chaz pictures was for his on band. They are working on the album, just taking a break atm, nothing wrong in that.

Two Germany shows are confirmed. I just posted the info on LPUnderground.com.

I don't mean to complain, I'm happy about the dates, but don't you think it's a little short to announce a show 8 hours before the presale starts?

they are working in a studio which doesn't mean that this is THE studio they will record in.

They're at NRG, the same studio where they recorded HT and Meteora. They wouldn't rent out a studio of that calbier just to be their rehearsal/writing space, they'd get another cheap place like the Korn studio where they wrote stuff for MTM if they were going to do that.

I don't mean to complain, I'm happy about the dates, but don't you think it's a little short to announce a show 8 hours before the presale starts?

Tell the promoters who decide announcement times/dates, not me. It actually wasn't supposed to be announced for a few more hours when I posted this, but management gave me the go-ahead to announce a little early.